BY CLOROX #68 in Bleach

Fights stains and whitens whites naturally. Application: Laundry Applicable Material: Fabric.COX30647. 30647. Clorox Clorox Naturally Derived Chlorine-Free Bleach. see more...

Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I can only seem to find this at Target now I really hope they don't stop making it! I use this with my work clothes I work at a Vet and there's always a lot of different viruses that animals have so I like to use this to kill the germs. I'm too paranoid to use regular bleach on my normal clothes especially considering how much scrubs cost.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I clean homes proffesionaly, and I like using the Clorox Green Works products.! They make my clients homes sparkle without having to use all of those harsh chemicals. This naturally derived chlorine free bleach works great at getting out pesky stains.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried this bleach and it was okay. It didn't have a strong bleachy smell but i felt like I. Ended to use a little more
Rachael P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like Clorox chlorine free bleach because It does the job without being harmful. I recommend this product ,