BY CLOROX

Naturally derived dish liquid cuts through tough grease; removes baked-on food and rinses clean; with a streak- and spot-free shine. Dermatologist-tested; it's gentle on sensitive skin. Use it on cups and glasses; silverware; plates; pots and pans as well as counters and food-prep areas. Formulated using at least 97% plant and mineral-based ingredients. see more...

Caroline P.
Caroline P.
This is such a gentle soap. It's got a great punch for getting through nitty gritty messes in the kitchen, but isn't harsh on your hands like other dish soaps. I like that it's a "green" product as well.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Milford, PA
I love this! i have very sensitive skin and break out from other dish soap. this one was gentle on my hands and cleaned my dishes wonderfully. left everything with a nice shine! worth the money.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love that it's natural-that is important to me and for the safety of my family. Works great on cleaning the dirt so no sacrifice on quality. and smells good too.
Terry A.
Terry A.
Redding, CA
I really like this dish soap. It's nice and does the job and it's good for the planet. It smells nice too.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Verona, WI
I love this natural dish-soap. It is strong enough to clean my dishes well, and gentle enough not to irritate my sensitive skin.