BY CLOROX #50 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Multipurpose concentrate. Leaves stainless steel shiny and streak-free - no stickiness or residue. Economical concentrate for different types of uses buckets or spray bottles. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: Hard/Soft Surfaces.COX30865. 30865. Clorox Clorox Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Is this product safe to use on kids toys?2 Answers
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
Was a life long customer but bought it recently and took it back for an exchange because it was mostly water. Thought maybe it was just a bad bottle from bad batch. Nope! ALL all the bottles I smelled and dipped my finger in were the same. I even tried different stores. They were all WATERED DOWN BY ABOUT 80%. Cleans NOTHING now. Like using water. Smells and feels like water now. Leaves cloudy residue and has no smell of bleach. Having it tested by a lab to prove it and that it now doesn't kill any germs whatsoever. So disappointed. Now on the hunt for better product. Maybe comet spray. Checked around all my area stores... Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Meijer, Target, etc. Mom and sisters had same complaint. Bummed.
Jacqueline M.
Dunmore
I can use Clorox Multipurpose Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate anywhere in my home. From the kitchen to the bathroom. There's just something about it that gives me a sense of calm that everything is clean and disinfected. It's a bit pricier than some other brands but totally worth it.
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
Because this has bleach in it, it’s a kitchen must have. I douse my sink and countertops after working with raw meat. Nothing makes me feel at ease more than using this to clean up after using raw kitchen. You’ll never walk into my kitchen and not see it
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
My go-to bathroom cleaner. I love the clean scent, tho I will note not all of my family finds the scent pleasant, one saying it's down-right overpowering. I disagree, and since I do the cleaning, it gets 5 stars. Superior cleaning, even got hair dye up!
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
You can never go wrong with the brand Clorox always leaves it clean and sanitized you don’t have to scrub and scrub it does the job right the first time I will always keep buying due to their effectiveness and I do recommend it.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I use this to clean just about everything in my kitchen and bathroom. I have an immune system disease and even the most common germs are a no-no. This also keeps down odors from spills better than just wiping up with a towel.
Leslie W.
Ada, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love is nicorax multipurpose cleaner at our house we have a lot of boys there's always a mess being made and there's always something needs to be cleaned that Clorox helps clean it well also keeping us cleaner and healthier
Candace B.
I love the powerful cleaning power of this product. The scent is not overwhelming but it provides great results. I also love that I can buy it at most any retailer. I will absolutely buy this product over and over
Amen Z.
Gets mysterious grease off of surfaces fast. Found it in the cleaning section at Stop n Shop. It’s really strong, so the smell is strong and it will definitely linger on you if you don’t use gloves when cleaning.
Vicky V.
This product is very good for getting the tough stains. It’s great in value and price is affordable. The best thing about it is it gets the job done. I purchased it at Walmart. Highly recommended
Yara A.
Is this product safe to use on kids toys?