Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach

Check out the fresh new look of Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach. It’s the same Clorox® product you love, in a bold new package. Up for tackling hard-to-clean messes on hard surfaces around your home? Go for it with Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach and get the clean you want without the harsh fumes you don’t. • Safe on multiple hard surfaces • Great for tough everyday messes • Lower bleach odor

Es bueno para el baño y la cocina?
Does this help my sink stay white?
Is this good compared to lysol kitchen cleaner?
Start your review of Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach!
Product Highlights
I would recommend this to anyone who uses bleach!in reviews
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Nancy B.
Trusted to keep your surfaces clean and disinfected without giving a false sense of security. A spray here and be evenly disturbed on your entire surface , wear gloves while working with this product to avoid your hands from smelling like the product
Chrissy C.
Logan
I think this product works well. I feel very sure it disinfects. It is very affordable. No lingering smell. No improvement needed. You can use it on different surfaces. Highly recommended. Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner + Bleach (Fresh Scent)
Jamie K.
Anderson, IN
Clorox® Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach uploaded by Jamie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Clorox Multi-Surface Cleaner + Bleach Most people that use or love clorox usually they just grew up watching their parents use it and they already know that it works. I have used clorox cleaner and bleach for my kitchen and bathroom for years now. I've used it to clean everything from countertops to getting out the kids outdoor toys and wiping them down for the spring season. So this cleaner and bleach is a def must in my house. I've have used it for so many things I literally couldn't list them all because it would probably be a whole page of items. It's great for disinfecting and cleaning. I'm super happy with clorox and the fact that there are different scents as well. The actual scent of bleach my husband doesn't like so very greatful that a product I always use and have in my house comes in different fragrances that way I don't have to hear him complain about it. Lol. I think all cleaning products have a smell of some type no matter what it is. So you buy something that works for you and your family. This is a great product especially during these times of keeping things wiped down and sanitized.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
I love bleach. I don’t know why but it makes me feel like I have such a clean house. I always go back over after the bleach to wipe it down, just so it doesn’t transfer places, but I sure do love this product. It’s been hard to find the past year due to covid but good thing I stock up on things!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
I know I am deeply cleaning when I use this product. It is a great brand and cleans up even the dirtiest of dirt. I personally get a headache with the smell of bleach so I do t use this as often as the wipes.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
Clorox is such a great brand. Especially this product. If I have coffee stains in my mugs. This is an amazing product to get all of your stains out. It kills all the germs, and bacteria wherever you clean at. Very practical, and dependable. 👍🏼
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love this clorox desinfectant I use it all over my bathroom and kitchen. Door nobe anyplace that needs to be desinfect. I like to keep one handy in the kitchen bathroo Clorox Healthcare Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Liquid 32 oz. Trigger Spray, 6 Pack m and entry of house. I was so happy to be able to grab some since the pandemic it became hard to get.
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
These clean very well, but you have to be careful, especially if you have sensitive skin! Too strong! You will have to wear gloves or don’t use it all. I have it in my house but I don’t rely on it for all cleaning because it can negatively affect my hands 😐
Yeirenis M.
Dallas, TX
I love This Clorox product. It is really necessary for this time of virus. I like because I can use with anything for disinfected
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I use this in high traffic areas of my home and frequently touched items in my vehicle. I highly recommend this brand.