BY CLOROX

Liquid-plumr pro-strength full clog destroyer clears fully blocked drains by attacking grease, hair, gunk and soap scum. Liquid-plumr full clog destroyer is a powerful drain cleaner that is specially formulated to take on the toughest clogs. The thick gel holds together to cut through standing water and attack built-up hair, gunk, grease and soap scum. It gets to work fast, eliminating stubborn blockages and leaving your drain free-flowing and clog-free. Full clog destroyer is safe for all garbage disposals, septic systems and pipes, including pvc, plastic, copper and old pipes. Keep your drains clear with... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have long hair that sheds a lot especially when washed and this works great at keeping our shower drains clean." in 1 review
  • "Just used this last month for my sink and it worked really well and it's fairly priced totally recommend this " in 1 review
Stacia B.
McKinney
Fast acting clog remover. My hair falls out daily and this drank is the most effective
Carrie A.
This stuff is a beast. It unclogges my drains really fast. I prefer the gel over straight liquid. Doesn't smell too bad.
Breanna N.
This stuff works good for bath tubs. I have medium to long length hair and it clogs up the drain in the tub when I'm washing my hair in the shower.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
My hair is super curly and i lose quite a bit in the shower, which creates lovely clogs! Yuck! This stuff is super strong and gets rid of the clogs in a snap! The smell is pretty intense, so I pour it, turn on the fan and close the bathroom door!
Natalia M.
I live in an apartment building so plumbing isn't the best. When the bathtub or sink get clogged, I rely on Liquid-Plumber to do the job. It doesn't work right away, and you have to let it stand for a while. However, within a day there is no blockage.