BY CLOROX

Liquid-plumr pro-strength full clog destroyer clears fully blocked drains by attacking grease, hair, gunk and soap scum. Liquid-plumr full clog destroyer is a powerful drain cleaner that is specially formulated to take on the toughest clogs. The thick gel holds together to cut through standing water and attack built-up hair, gunk, grease and soap scum. It gets to work fast, eliminating stubborn blockages and leaving your drain free-flowing and clog-free. Full clog destroyer is safe for all garbage disposals, septic systems and pipes, including pvc, plastic, copper and old pipes. Keep your drains clear with... see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I have long hair that sheds a lot especially when washed and this works great at keeping our shower drains clean." in 1 review
  • "Just used this last month for my sink and it worked really well and it's fairly priced totally recommend this " in 1 review
Myra H.
Mega Parent Expert
Love liquid plumr! Every now and then we seem to get clogs, and this has been one of the most effective products at keeping the clogs at bay. I remember a time when everything would clog at once throughout fall and winter years ago. With the power of liquid plumr, I can't remember the last time we've had a clog and during this most recent fall / winter we only had an issue twice. Even though we rarely have a problem now, we still keep a bottle on hand. Definitely worth the money!
Samantha C.
Used this product before on my drain in the bathroom because my tub was backed up, and it ate right through the pipe causing us way more problems and a lot more money...
Samantha I.
This product has proven to work well for me, I think my son has had some toys get stuck down in our drain and start to clog them up. This helped clear it out of the way!
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Decent product, works good for my restroom, even though it doesn't completely unclog the drainer, but the result is a lot better than before
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is incredible. So easy to use and as a girl with long hair, it completely unclogs my shower drain pain free.
Danii R.
Worked well on my tub! We had a slow drain (long curly hair x 2 girls ) and this seemed to do the trick for us. Would def recommend :)
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
presh t.
Sena D.
This is a God Send product. It has gotten any clogs we have ever had unclogged fast and easy.
Christina S.
Mega Parent Expert
This was great! It worked quickly and effectively! Anyone can use it!! Well worth the money!