BY CLOROX

Liquid-plumr pro-strength full clog destroyer clears fully blocked drains by attacking grease, hair, gunk and soap scum. Liquid-plumr full clog destroyer is a powerful drain cleaner that is specially formulated to take on the toughest clogs. The thick gel holds together to cut through standing water and attack built-up hair, gunk, grease and soap scum. It gets to work fast, eliminating stubborn blockages and leaving your drain free-flowing and clog-free. Full clog destroyer is safe for all garbage disposals, septic systems and pipes, including pvc, plastic, copper and old pipes. Keep your drains clear with... see more...

Clorox Liquid-Plumr Power Gel Clog Remover 80 oz
  • "I have long hair that sheds a lot especially when washed and this works great at keeping our shower drains clean." in 1 review
  • "Just used this last month for my sink and it worked really well and it's fairly priced totally recommend this " in 1 review
Myra H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love liquid plumr! Every now and then we seem to get clogs, and this has been one of the most effective products at keeping the clogs at bay. I remember a time when everything would clog at once throughout fall and winter years ago. With the power of liquid plumr, I can't remember the last time we've had a clog and during this most recent fall / winter we only had an issue twice. Even though we rarely have a problem now, we still keep a bottle on hand. Definitely worth the money!
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
My hair is super curly and i lose quite a bit in the shower, which creates lovely clogs! Yuck! This stuff is super strong and gets rid of the clogs in a snap! The smell is pretty intense, so I pour it, turn on the fan and close the bathroom door!
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product has proven to work well for me, I think my son has had some toys get stuck down in our drain and start to clog them up. This helped clear it out of the way!
Samantha C.
Used this product before on my drain in the bathroom because my tub was backed up, and it ate right through the pipe causing us way more problems and a lot more money...
Breanna N.
This stuff works good for bath tubs. I have medium to long length hair and it clogs up the drain in the tub when I'm washing my hair in the shower.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Decent product, works good for my restroom, even though it doesn't completely unclog the drainer, but the result is a lot better than before
Danii R.
Worked well on my tub! We had a slow drain (long curly hair x 2 girls ) and this seemed to do the trick for us. Would def recommend :)
Carrie A.
This stuff is a beast. It unclogges my drains really fast. I prefer the gel over straight liquid. Doesn't smell too bad.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This stuff is incredible. So easy to use and as a girl with long hair, it completely unclogs my shower drain pain free.
Cassey L.