Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach

Clorox® Lemon Fresh Bleach.
New and Improved Scent.
For Standard & HE Machines.
HE.
3 qt (96 fl oz) 2.83 L.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach!
How would you rate this product?
katie J.
Madison, WI
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,100 reviews
I love Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach! Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach works great and is easy to use. Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach is a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Clorox Lemon Fresh Bleach in the future.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
It is essential in my home to remove and remove germs in my children's toys, some white clothes and tennis shoes, it is always the safety of cleaning and clorox gives it to me.
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Love clorox products. There's just some things you don't skimp out on and that's the tough power cleaning of clorox. Nothing gets my whites whiter and its affordable and I make sure to always use it because it is disinfecting as well and smells great!
Rebecca R.
Fresh scent and leaves my whites bright . I use this also to reverse dye my tshirts .
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
The best bleach ever smells amazing cleans amazing I literally bleach my bathroom weekly and this scent is great
Maria P.
Everett, WA
Love Clorox! Always give them 5 stars! I love the smell of it and that it works. Use it on my laundry too! It can be used in so many different ways!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite Bleach to use because of the lemony fresh scent. It doesn't cause so much of a bleachy smell on my whites and towels. It also works well when cleaning toilets and it's great to use on plastic outdoor furniture when diluted with water.
Sally J.
Guin, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like to get the Clorox Lemon scent bleach to clean up the kitchen and bathroom. I know I can mix it well in my spray bottle and be a little more economical than buying it premixed and I like that this way I get the lemon scented. I know I’m getting the TRUE clean with bleach and with the covid crisis I was so glad to have it around again without having to panic about it never being in stock. I highly recommend this for cleaning. Being an RN I know that bleach kills everything on contact so I stick with what works!!
Amanda A.
Woodland, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great for house cleaning, laundry and general use! Perfect price and really works! My go to bleach!
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Always use Chlorox bleach to clean around the house as I like the way it has different smells I wish the bottles were bigger though cause the little ones don't last that long in my house

Looking for your answer?