Clorox High Efficiency Concentrated Fresh Meadow Bleach uploaded by Patricia R.Clorox High Efficiency Concentrated Fresh Meadow Bleach uploaded by Danielle H.Clorox High Efficiency Concentrated Fresh Meadow Bleach uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY CLOROX #25 in Bleach

Clorox High Efficiency Concentrated Fresh Meadow Bleach: Improved whitening For standard and HE machines Now concentrated--121 oz = 182 oz Easy-to-handle bottle see more...

Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
This bleach keeps my whites look super bright and smelling super fresh. I always enjoy using a new towel when I get out of the shower knowing that it will smell like Fresh Meadow by Clorox. Its gentle enough for my baby's skin too which is a definite must. I would highly recommend this to others, especially those with newborns with semi sensitive skin. You will also like the price too, it's not too expensive to where it breaks the bank. You can also trust it to keep your clothes whiter even longer which is always great!
Patricia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm use alot of bleach and Clorox is my go to product. I prefer using the kind that has fragrance to it. I use Fresh Meadow, it's not got much fragrance but still not overbearing like our mothers and grandmother's had to use. I put it into my cleaning water to make everything look and smell cleaner but you need to also be careful with what chemicals you're mixing for there could be a danger factor involved, therefore I mix it with Dawn for dishes. Both are great for cleaning.
Faith H.
Ashland, KY
My favorite cleaner ever! It smells like fresh flowers and cleans just like bleach. I love moping my floors with some of this in the water it always makes my house smell so good! I have never used regular bleach ever since I got this kind! Definitely try this out!
teira S.
Pilgrim, KY
I use bleach when cleaning certain things and I love using this. It doesn't have a horrible scent and is so much better than cheaper bleach products. I bought this product at a local dollar general store.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sorry for the outdoor scene at night. Was throwing trash away and my trashbag broke. I remembered that I haven't posted this on here yet. Well Clorox gets whites bright and the stains disappear and an added bonus this smells great. Iove trying out new smells
Elise H.
I love that this scent is available, I love the smell of freshly bleached clothing but this added scent doesn't affect the effectiveness but takes a bit of the edge off while its in the washer. I disinfect everything with bleach too so this is great to dilute in a bottle and it smells nice.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bleach is a must in my home. My spouse is a Funeral Director and he comes in contact with many "unfavorables" throughout his day. I don't believe anything is clean unless I have bleach on it.
This bleach always gets my surfaces clean and disinfected, my whites white, and gives me a peace of mind.
It doesn't really smell like fresh meadows, but at least it's still bleach!
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY
White the business my husband is in we use a lot and when I say a lot I mean a whole lot of bleach. In his office or at home this is guaranteed to do the job. If only we could make it oderless and make it so it doesn't leave bleach marks on dark colors
Patricia K.
Tampa, FL
I have to use bleach when I clean, and Clorox products get the job done. I love the floral smell as it doesn't leave the house completely smelling like I soaked everything down in bleach. It leaves everything in my house fresh as can be.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
I love anything Clorox!
I wanted the scented solution but did not want to lose the Clorox clean. This product was just what I needed. I can count on Clorox to give me the clean I need and the scents guarantee that I get the freshness I love in my laundry.