Clorox High Efficiency Bleach uploaded by Kathlyne C.

BY CLOROX #20 in Bleach

Clorox® High Efficiency Bleach.
HE.
Specially formulated for HE machines. see more...

Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Bleach is bleach, always works well when used correct...I use bleach a lot to clean with and sometimes with laundry.
Whitney P.
Elliottville, KY
Great product to disinfect your house and toys with! Leaves a nice clean smell too, always keep clorox on hand.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I love clorox!!! It leaves my clothes white anf smelling fresh and keeps the germs throughout the flu season away
Harley B.
New Orleans, La
This is the most trustworthy product when it comes to disinfecting and cleaning. I use it for laundry too.
I love the smell of bleach.. Love to clean my house with it.i know my house is cleaned after using it!!
Susanne B.
Vicksburg, MS
I loves bleach and I use it on everything from my floors to my clothes. it makes everything fresh
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my bleach I use bleach for every thing gets the job done for all my house cleaning items
Kathlyne C.
Cleans all of my stains out of my clothes. My uniform can last an entire year with this stuff.
lizz c.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is so great for cleaning but I really hate the smell so much but it really does clean good
Marisa B.
Love Clorox just not the regulat scent it's to strong. But it always keeps my whites bright!