Clorox High Efficiency Bleach uploaded by Kathlyne C.

BY CLOROX #20 in Bleach

Clorox® High Efficiency Bleach.
HE.
Specially formulated for HE machines. see more...

Donna C.
Goshen, IN
I use this product on almost everything in in my house. I love the smell of bleach. This is a trusted brand. There's so many uses for this including outside uses.
Emjay D.
I love bleach! I am a clean freak and I always make sure that everything is clean and disenficted. This bleach is a great product it works well and efficiently.
I love this product!!! I always make sure to keep it on hand! I always have an extra on standby just in case I run out! I use it for so many things!
laura v.
Modesto, CA
Works great in my new washer .. leaves clothes white and clean have even use it in mop remove all stays .. something other products could do
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Her love all Clorox products in this house. Clean germ free living... If that is your style then buy Clorox and. Start cleaning :)
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Wi find myself using this expically near the holidays after a night with a family . The house is a huge mess in the morning .
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Nothing works better than Clorox! You can use it for so many things & it never lets you down! When all else fails try Clorox
I really like this bleach, it cleans and it smells like clean which I love, I use it for almost everything I clean and mop
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Great to disinfect! I don't enjoy the smell, the price is great. I think it cleans great and would recommend to others
kim h.
I us this to clean ever thing like close toys house .it is a all over the house cleaner .work good on cleaning close .