BY CLOROX #97 in Cleaning Tools

Reusable multipurpose cloths are ideal for wiping, cleaning and scrubbing kitchens, countertops, bathrooms and more. Get your kitchen, countertops and bathroom surfaces clean to a shine with these reusable, multipurpose absorbent cleaning wipes.  Handi Wipes® are durable and machine washable so they can be used again and again.  You buy fewer and use less of the environment s resources, making Handi Wipes® a very economical and environmentally friendly choice. Questions or Comments? Call

Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
These are so handy for everything! I use them to clean, dust, do dishes, to sit my wet dishes on to try, etc. They are super absorbent and rinse almost completely clean after using. They dry super fast too. Just a great product to have as a part of your cleaning supplies.
DeAndrea M.
I use this product to wash my dishes. I do not like these wipes because they are really thin and because I have to throw them away after , like, 2 uses. I remember using another brand of multi-use reusable cloths and they worked really well. Unfortunately, I can not remember the brand.
Courtney G.
Northport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a stock pile of these ! I love how you can just throw them right in wash and be done , instead of throwing away wipes constantly , this saves you money !
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Very handy to have around use them to dust or wash the cars and they can be washed for reuse and no heavy bleach smell.
Kim G.
Clinton
Works wonderfully love how they scrub! Will definitely buy more if I can find them. I received them as a sample.
Melissa O.
Although these can't be used for very long, they are extremely nifty and I love keeping them around.
Sierra F.
Our family lives by this product for everything! Dishes, cleaning, spills, messes, everything!
Lyndsay L.
Powhatan, VA
This works well for my smelly dogs and is helpful if they get into something gross
Kayla G.
Fort Lupton, CO
Love this product! I Use It Almost Everyday Around The House. & I use for dishes
Carley M.
Love these handy cloths! Great product, great brand! I love cleaning with these.