BY CLOROX

Attack stains naturally to remove unnoticed spots and dirt. Plant and mineral-based ingredients come from a resource that is renewable. Promotes a greener lifestyle without compromising high-quality performance. Cleaner/Detergent Type: Spot Remover; Application: Laundry; Applicable Material: Clothing; Chemical Compound: Plant Based. see more...

Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
We prefer Shout. This one doesn't do as good of a job with removing the stains my two boys out in things. Plus, it still has chemicals in it. What does "natural" really mean? A lot of things are natural, but are harmful to us.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
Shout is amazing and I use it for all of my families needs. Sometimes my mom is just a messy eater so its helpful to get those tough stains especially after a family hiking trip.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I thought the product was pretty good, although I like using the shout better and it seems to work great, this product is a bit too expensive compared to others.
Ashley W.
I love using Green works because it's natural. It is not effective as Shout but at least I know its safer.
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
This works amazing for those days I come home covered in grass and mud stains. Takes the stains out like it's no big deal.