BY CLOROX

With Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, You Can Have It All: Extraordinary Cleaning Power Without Harsh Chemical Fumes Or Residue. Our Product Is Made Using Fine Natural And Biodegradable Ingredients Such As Essential Oils And Coconut-Based Cleaners. This Cleaner Removes Rust, Mineral And Hard-Water Deposits And Is Safe For Plumbing And Septic Systems. Designed For The Environment, U.S. Epa, Recognized For Safer Chemistry 99% Natural, Made With Plant- And Mineral-Based Ingredients From The Makers Of Clorox Products, Contains No Phosphorus Or Bleach Never Be Tested On Animals Made In Usa see more...

Danielle W.
Chatham, IL
I like this product a lot. It does not smell harsh like most toilet cleaners. It does clean well and is not too expensive as well.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
Love the green works line. I purchase mine from target and there is always a good sale on them. I highly recommend this product.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I use this product every week. Not once has it failed me. Works amazing . Doesn't leave residue like other products do.
Katrina V.
Winter Park, FL
I like this line of products, no harsh chemicals in them but they all get the job done.