Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #37 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My q...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much" in 2 reviews
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
diannia s.
Mountain home arkansas
I love its cleaning strength. I also I like the smell. I like this is no harsh chemicals and then I feel like it's safer around children. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Ashley P.
While I would really like to use more natural products when I can, I just didn't find this product very effective.
jared d.
lac la hache
Clorox Green Works sticks well to the sides of the toilet. It could be a little thicker and isn't completely natural, but it seems to work quite well.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?