Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #63 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My q...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
I like that this product is "green" and does not have the harsh chemical smell to it. It also cleans well.
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. I love this brand so much . I recommend it to everyone. Love results..
Kayla B.
Good cleaner and is good for the environment. I prefer this over any other toilet bowl cleaner
Porshia M.
This doesn't clean that great. I hate the smell of it too. I not something I would recommend.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
I use anything that Clorox brand for toilets I tried them all and I'm never dissatisfied !
Sarah W.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely adore this product. It cleans really well and doesn't have a harsh smell.
Kee R.
Doesn't burn or irritate. I know my skin and eyes are safe. Cleans ok. bIt pricey.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much
Elizabeth S.
High Point, NC
Good, not the best, cheap green cleaner. Available locally at most stores.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
I like the smelling this toilet bowl cleaner, but it doesn't quite have the umph or power to clean our toilets weekly.

It is usually the brand on sale, however, so we usually end up buying it anyway. It just means I need to use more elbow grease.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?