Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #37 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My q...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much" in 2 reviews
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert
I use this toilet cleaner occasionally. Some reason our toliets get gross really fast (like within two days of cleaning) so we go through toilet cleaner really fast.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
I just recently start transitioning my household to more natural and orangic things, which hasn't been cheap. This product is easy on the budge and the environment so that's a win win. oh and it cleans good too.
Elizabeth S.
High Point, NC
Good, not the best, cheap green cleaner. Available locally at most stores.
Stephanie K.
Grand Rapids
This doesn't work as well as other toilet bowl cleaners and works great for just quick messes but not for deep cleaning.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
It's difficult to find cleaning products that are safe to use with a toddler in the house and that actually work to clean tough hard water stains. this is the only product I have found that does both! I love that it doesn't have any strong odors. this is now my go to toilet cleaner!
Chantel J.
Dallas, TX
Fresh scent and works great to fight bacteria and keep my bowl clean! When out of other cleaning products I had to use this in my sink and it worked great for that too!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I love using this toilet bowl cleanser because it works well, good for the environment, and cost less than organic cleansers!
Christina-anne F.
Hales Corners, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I got this product because I had a coupon and an ibotta rebate. I actually like this because it has a nice scent and isn't harsh or burn your eyes like other cleaners.
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much
Ashley P.
While I would really like to use more natural products when I can, I just didn't find this product very effective.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?