Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #37 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My q...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much" in 2 reviews
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Good cleaner and is good for the environment. I prefer this over any other toilet bowl cleaner
Teresa R.
I like using clorox green works product. I like how it disinfected any bacteria that is in the bathroom toilet.
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
This product cleans and disinfects my toilet without all the harsh chemicals. Now I'm not worried with it around my kids and animals
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
I like that this product is "green" and does not have the harsh chemical smell to it. It also cleans well.
Jan L.
I am learning how to go green slowly in my home and this has been one of the products I now use as a toilette cleaner, it cleans well and smells great.
Kayla M.
This gets the job done and helps the environment as well. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell to it either!
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
This product is amazing. I love this brand so much . I recommend it to everyone. Love results..
Sarah W.
Bethlehem, PA
I absolutely adore this product. It cleans really well and doesn't have a harsh smell.
Lara L.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product on a whim when I found a coupon for it. It's easily the best toilet cleaner I've tried! It cleans my toilet better than anything else and smells better than the average cleaner.
johannah S.
Mega Parent Expert
Effectively cleans without harsh chemical smell. Green Works product are great clean my toilets perfectly and nice refreshing clean scent. I like has natural ingredients. I would recommend img young kids
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?