Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #68 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners ...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
Willow M.
I love that Green Works is natural. It works well. I prefer the smell of Seventh Generation, which has an Emerald Cypress and Fir smell, but this one is ok.
Jan L.
I am learning how to go green slowly in my home and this has been one of the products I now use as a toilette cleaner, it cleans well and smells great.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product. it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well.
Maria C.
Greer, SC
This cleaner is just OK. The smell isn't great, it doesn't make the bathroom smell as if you just slaved over and cleaned it for hours.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have just tried this product and I really like how safe this product around my daughter and the pets. I will get this product again.
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
This product cleans and disinfects my toilet without all the harsh chemicals. Now I'm not worried with it around my kids and animals
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this toilet bowl cleanser because it works well, good for the environment, and cost less than organic cleansers!
Stephanie K.
wayland
This doesn't work as well as other toilet bowl cleaners and works great for just quick messes but not for deep cleaning.
Teresa R.
I like using clorox green works product. I like how it disinfected any bacteria that is in the bathroom toilet.
Kayla M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This gets the job done and helps the environment as well. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell to it either!
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?