Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #68 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners ...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
Brianna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Literally amazing stuff. Love that it's organic and what's even better is that it actually gets the job done. Most organic products people would think don't work but this works just the same as any high chemical toilet bowl cleaner would.
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I need the toilet cleaner in stock at all times. I have more than 1 bathroom. I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells. I like that is smells good and doesn't affect me like other brands would.
Stephanie C.
Lakehurst, NJ
It's difficult to find cleaning products that are safe to use with a toddler in the house and that actually work to clean tough hard water stains. this is the only product I have found that does both! I love that it doesn't have any strong odors. this is now my go to toilet cleaner!
Chantel J.
Dallas, TX
Fresh scent and works great to fight bacteria and keep my bowl clean! When out of other cleaning products I had to use this in my sink and it worked great for that too!
Johannah S.
Effectively cleans without harsh chemical smell. Green Works product are great clean my toilets perfectly and nice refreshing clean scent. I like has natural ingredients. I would recommend img young kids
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Christina-anne F.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this product because I had a coupon and an ibotta rebate. I actually like this because it has a nice scent and isn't harsh or burn your eyes like other cleaners.
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use this toilet cleaner occasionally. Some reason our toliets get gross really fast (like within two days of cleaning) so we go through toilet cleaner really fast.
Lara L.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product on a whim when I found a coupon for it. It's easily the best toilet cleaner I've tried! It cleans my toilet better than anything else and smells better than the average cleaner.
jessica o.
Fort Hood, Tx
I just recently start transitioning my household to more natural and orangic things, which hasn't been cheap. This product is easy on the budge and the environment so that's a win win. oh and it cleans good too.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?