Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY CLOROX #37 in Bathroom Cleaners

Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! A clean bathroom starts with a natural bathroom cleaner.  Our natural dermatologist-tested toilet bowl cleaner helps scrub away rust, mineral deposits and hard water.  Plus, it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox. Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Greenworks® natural toilet bowl cleaner ingredients: Essential oils Contains no phosphorous or bleach Glycerine Coconut-based cleaning agent Filtered water Natural thickener Blue and yellow colorant Lactic acid, citric acid Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner removes rust, mineral deposits and hard water, and is safe for plumb see more...

• They should make scented ones, what do you think ? 2 Answers
  • How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?1 Answers
  • I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My q...1 Answers
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner
  • "It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much" in 2 reviews
  • "it does what other toilet bowl cleaners does without all the harsh chemicals, which means it doesn't smell like chemicals as well." in 2 reviews
  • "This gets the job done and helps the environment as well." in 1 review
  • "I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells." in 1 review
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert
Clorox Green Works Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Brianna W.
Mega Parent Expert
Literally amazing stuff. Love that it's organic and what's even better is that it actually gets the job done. Most organic products people would think don't work but this works just the same as any high chemical toilet bowl cleaner would.
Chantel J.
Dallas, TX
Fresh scent and works great to fight bacteria and keep my bowl clean! When out of other cleaning products I had to use this in my sink and it worked great for that too!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I have just tried this product and I really like how safe this product around my daughter and the pets. I will get this product again.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
I use anything that Clorox brand for toilets I tried them all and I'm never dissatisfied !
Willow M.
I love that Green Works is natural. It works well. I prefer the smell of Seventh Generation, which has an Emerald Cypress and Fir smell, but this one is ok.
Kayla M.
This gets the job done and helps the environment as well. It doesn't have an overwhelming smell to it either!
Carmen S.
Mcdonough, GA
It smells good i do not usually use this one but i love this product very much
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert
I need the toilet cleaner in stock at all times. I have more than 1 bathroom. I need to have a product like this because I am really sensitive to harsh chemicals smells. I like that is smells good and doesn't affect me like other brands would.
Maria C.
Greer, SC
This cleaner is just OK. The smell isn't great, it doesn't make the bathroom smell as if you just slaved over and cleaned it for hours.
Fiorella C.
Staten Island, NY
They should make scented ones, what do you think ?
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
I know that this cleaner has a smell, like most cleaners do. My question is, is the smell strong? We don't have a window in our bathroom so I need something easy going to clean.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the price compared to non organic cleaners?