Clorox Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner

Clean your home without leaving anything behind-like harsh chemical fumes or residue.  Our dermatologist-tested glass & surface cleaner is the natural way to get a streak-free clean. The plant-and mineral-based cleaning ingredients cut through filmy residue because it cleans with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox.  Keeping your home clean for your family.  Green Works™ - powerful, natural cleaners without harsh chemical fumes! Our products harness their cleaning power form the most effective natural sources, such as:  Coconut-based cleaning agent Essential lemon oils Filtered water Corn-based alcohol Earth-based minerals Green Works™ . . .taking steps toward a happy, healthy world!  Our products are not tested on animals. Green Works™ Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner cuts through filmy residue and is safe on mu

Is this a good cleaning product?
Is this product scented or unscented?
Have you seen any streaks when using this product on glass?
Start your review of Clorox Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner!
2 months agoClearwater, FL
The greenworks glass cleaner work so well! It is mostly natural and anything from Clorox I think is guaranteed to really dig deep and clean my home. I wash my windows pretty often because we have three dogs and their noses are up against the glass all the time. I feel really good using these products on my glass knowing that the dogs are going to be there.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
trying to have less toxins in my household. This is pretty decent. It doesn't get really tough stuff but for every mess and spills it works great. We originally got it as a gift when we moved into a new apt and i think i will be repurchasing.
6 years agoVista, CA
I love this product, it really works and it is better for you. When I first got pregnant I was afraid to use any of the cleaning products which I already had in the house; I didn't want to inhale any fumes, especially since I was so much more sensitive to smells. My husband ended up cleaning a lot of the house (which don't get me wrong was really nice). After I bought this I could start cleaning again, which was nice I had started to feel like I was a dictator telling him what needed to be cleaned.
a year ago
I love this glass and surface cleaner I use it on my windows and mirrors and it leaves them soo clean AND streak free! I don't have to use very much product. And I love that there isn't a strong smell. I hate when I use a cleaner and there's an overwhelming chemical scent. It smells more "natural." It's my preferred cleaner now!
3 years agoHarrisburg, PA
I must admit its not the best cleaner I have had. My mom would buy it all the time to use in the house. It works but it doesn't over perform. Its a mild cleaning agent. Also it has this weird smell. To me it smells like garbage that someone tried to mask with flowers lol! I'm just being honest. Wouldn't recommend it.
4 years agoAsbury Park, NJ
I absolutely #love this product! I have #birds and therefore cannot use regular #cleaning #products because it will harm them. #green #works #cleaner has a wonderful #scent and cleans really well. I use it on my #mirrors all the time, it leaves them #streak #free. I also use it to clean their #face and my #bathroom counters and my #kitchen. It is a good #degreaser. the #price is very #reasonable also.
4 years ago
Again, i am trying to move away from harsh chemicals so I decided to try this product. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. It took all of the toothpaste and soap splash off of the bathroom mirror. I felt like I used a little more elbow grease but it could be that I sprayed too much. Either way, I will be sticking with this product to clean all of the glass and mirrors in my home!
6 years agoAberdeen, WA
I love the Clorox Grean Works Natural glass & surface cleaner because of how well cleans all that I have used it for.. I like that there is no chemical smell once you use it .. I have also like use Clorox products but with my allergies the smell always makes me sick but not this product so I recommend it for all .. I love the outcome as well..
5 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
I didn't really find this cleaner to be effective, it left streaks on everything I tried to clean with it. I appreciate the green factor they were going for with it, but I agree with another reviewer - just make your own! It is so simple to make your own glass/multi-purpose cleaner that I will never buy any again!
6 years agoMount Laurel, NJ
We found that this product didn't work as well or smell nearly as pretty as other all natural options out there! For the same effectiveness and aesthetics you can use any if the dozens of cleaning recipes available on Pinterest and spend a fraction of the cost of this. Seriously, not worth the price.