Clorox Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wet Wipes - 30 CT uploaded by Kelsey H.Clorox Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wet Wipes - 30 CT uploaded by Nereida P.

BY GREEN WORKS

Clorox® Green Works® Compostable Cleaning Wet Wipes - 30CT.
99% naturally derived.
From the makers of Clorox® Products.
7"x7.5" (17.7cm x 19 cm). see more...

• Does anyone know if these will compost in a home compost ...1 Answers
  • Anyone ever try this1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are just as good as the regular wipes but do coat more. It's hard for my to buy these when I can get the knock off at the dollar store. If you're switching to all environmentally friendly products these are great though. It's really a coin toss of if I buy these or others.
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
This was the first Green Works product I have purchased. I enjoyed it. Love the smell and seems to work well for me. Great product to use everyday. Made with naturally derived ingredients. Safe for everyone as well as pets.
Heather Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these wipes! I use them all up in my bathroom and kitchen. They never leave my hands smelling of chemicals, just clean! I hate the harsh chemical after smell
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these wipes. They have a pleasant lemon scent and are 99% naturally derived. They don't leave any residue on surfaces. Wish they made a larger size though.
alyssa t.
I like that these are natural and use them to clean my laptop. however, I am disappointed they ate not disinfecting.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
Well let's me said that is the first time try this product and I will continue posted in my results.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Its kind of crazy to think of how many lysol wipes my household goes through. I can finish a tub in 3-4 days with what my home has going on. This version of clorox green works wipes are biodegradable and soooooo much more environmentally friendly.  We recently decided to try  to this brand to help mother nature, after being  loyal users of lysol wipes and their generic counterparts at Costco for years.  I am not sure if we will continue to buy them again though its over $5 for one of these smaller canisters of 30, when I could get four bottles of lysol wipes at 80 ct each for around $13. I will say that these Colorox wipes do a better job at getting really dirty messes, like snowy muddy paws from dogs or the accidental pee puddle.  But I guess you have to pay more to help the environment.
Tricia L.
Calgary, AB
I love the Green Works products. I know that I am getting things squeaky clean and sanitized while not having to worry about weather the products will harm my family.
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are super handy and you'll feel good about using them because they are compostable. They do a great job of cleaning.
Stephanie H.
New York , NY
Does anyone know if these will compost in a home compost or does it have to be an industrial compost?
Jaleasa A.