BY GREEN WORKS

Clorox® Green Works® Bathroom Cleaner.
Powerful cleaning from The Clorox Company.
99% naturally derived. see more...

• How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?2 Answers
  • How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave...1 Answers
  • I love this products!!!!1 Answers
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Works as described. Gets the job done and makes everything very clean and nice and isn’t too harsh on the environment which is a plus. Smells decently too, not too strong and not too faint of smell. Works well and would recommend!!
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Clorox Greenworks cleaner is a fabulous product for anyone concerned with the environment and what's used I their home. This product works well on a variety of fixtures. The smell is a tad strong but smells clean. If you have something that is really caked on, this product may not remove the caked on material. It is a fabulous product for everyday, general cleaning. I would repurchase.
Alyssa R.
I love using this when I clean the restroom. When I use regular bleach the smell is extremely harsh. This actual product smells great and is gentle enough for me to even clean without latex gloves. It is very effective when cleaning. I do purchase it and plan on purchasing it in the future. My only wish is that the size of the bottle was bigger or that it came in a gallon so I could refill my empty bottle.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I've used this product in the past when I was looking for a replacement for regular Clorox bleach. It's a great alternative to harsh chemicals. It's a natural product. If I remember correctly I wasn't necessarily fond of the smell but other than that thumbs up!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gets the bathroom clean without a million chemicals. I feel confident using this with my younger family members in house. Effective and affordable. Easy to use spray bottle. I would buy this again!
Megan T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I decided to try this product after using Comet all my life. When i went to look up the ingredients there were none listed. When I looked it up online I was like, omg, time for a change! I came upon this product and I thought I would give it a try. It worked great!!! I clean everything in my bathroom worth this stuff and I don't have to worry about an obnoxious odor and harmful chemicals coming in contact worth my skin. It works great and I highly recommend it!
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I think that air fresheners pretty neat and I think it’s pretty cool stuff to do I am yeah so I think you should buy it because we have to buy some anyways right
Shannon L.
Warwick
I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a breeze. It doesn't have the intense smells that most cleaning products have. In my opinion it is pretty odorless. All you have to do is spray and wipe, and it gets grim off the first time. The other plus of this product is that it is affordable.
Mandi J.
Bay City, MI
This stuff cleans so so well I love it, I have a 4 year old and I don't feel bad about using this around him like I am about all the other products because of the chemical smells they leave this one doesn't have that at all I will be using this product for the long run!!
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I love this product because I'm obsessed with bleaching everything, but also hate the stains bleach leaves. this product doesn't leave the after math that regular bleach does. it cleans well, and also is good to the enviornment I highly rec com end.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?
Temeika R.
Jackson
I love this products!!!!
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the bleach smell behind?