BY GREEN WORKS #17 in Bathroom Cleaners

Clorox® Green Works® Bathroom Cleaner.
Powerful cleaning from The Clorox Company.
99% naturally derived. see more...

• How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?2 Answers
  • How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the ble...1 Answers
  • I love this products!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Warwick
I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a breeze. It doesn't have the intense smells that most cleaning products have. In my opinion it is pretty odorless. All you have to do is spray and wipe, and it gets grim off the first time. The other plus of this product is that it is affordable.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage, IN
What I really like about this product is that it doesn't have that chemical smell. It also does a really good job of cleaning as well.
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Clorox Greenworks cleaner is a fabulous product for anyone concerned with the environment and what's used I their home. This product works well on a variety of fixtures. The smell is a tad strong but smells clean. If you have something that is really caked on, this product may not remove the caked on material. It is a fabulous product for everyday, general cleaning. I would repurchase.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
I love using this when I clean the restroom. When I use regular bleach the smell is extremely harsh. This actual product smells great and is gentle enough for me to even clean without latex gloves. It is very effective when cleaning. I do purchase it and plan on purchasing it in the future. My only wish is that the size of the bottle was bigger or that it came in a gallon so I could refill my empty bottle.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I've used this product in the past when I was looking for a replacement for regular Clorox bleach. It's a great alternative to harsh chemicals. It's a natural product. If I remember correctly I wasn't necessarily fond of the smell but other than that thumbs up!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Mega Parent Expert
I have well water at home, and to keep my tubs and showers looking clean and clear of hard water stains it is imperative that I give each a good spray after each use. The green works works great, and leaves to house free of harsh smelling chemicals.
Rachael w.
Rachael w.
Titusville, pa
I thought this product really cleaned well. It didn’t have any harsh chemical smell and it removed soap scum and other buildup. I was quite happy with it as normally I find the natural ones don’t clean quite as well as the regular brands.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Gets the bathroom clean without a million chemicals. I feel confident using this with my younger family members in house. Effective and affordable. Easy to use spray bottle. I would buy this again!
Akela D.
Akela D.
Deposit
I love to use bleach but this isn’t hard on the lungs like most bleach products, we get it at any store that carries it like Walmart and target - sometimes we cheat with coupons cause it costs more for it but it makes up the difference when you have kids
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert
Clorox Green Works Bathroom Cleaner Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?
Temeika R.
Temeika R.
Jackson
I love this products!!!!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the bleach smell behind?