BY GREEN WORKS #31 in Bathroom Cleaners

Clorox® Green Works® Bathroom Cleaner.
Powerful cleaning from The Clorox Company.
99% naturally derived. see more...

• How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?2 Answers
  • How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave...1 Answers
  • I love this products!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Chelsea A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have well water at home, and to keep my tubs and showers looking clean and clear of hard water stains it is imperative that I give each a good spray after each use. The green works works great, and leaves to house free of harsh smelling chemicals.
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
I thought this product really cleaned well. It didn’t have any harsh chemical smell and it removed soap scum and other buildup. I was quite happy with it as normally I find the natural ones don’t clean quite as well as the regular brands.
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Works as described. Gets the job done and makes everything very clean and nice and isn’t too harsh on the environment which is a plus. Smells decently too, not too strong and not too faint of smell. Works well and would recommend!!
Akela D.
Deposit
I love to use bleach but this isn’t hard on the lungs like most bleach products, we get it at any store that carries it like Walmart and target - sometimes we cheat with coupons cause it costs more for it but it makes up the difference when you have kids
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Clorox Greenworks cleaner is a fabulous product for anyone concerned with the environment and what's used I their home. This product works well on a variety of fixtures. The smell is a tad strong but smells clean. If you have something that is really caked on, this product may not remove the caked on material. It is a fabulous product for everyday, general cleaning. I would repurchase.
Alyssa R.
I love using this when I clean the restroom. When I use regular bleach the smell is extremely harsh. This actual product smells great and is gentle enough for me to even clean without latex gloves. It is very effective when cleaning. I do purchase it and plan on purchasing it in the future. My only wish is that the size of the bottle was bigger or that it came in a gallon so I could refill my empty bottle.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I've used this product in the past when I was looking for a replacement for regular Clorox bleach. It's a great alternative to harsh chemicals. It's a natural product. If I remember correctly I wasn't necessarily fond of the smell but other than that thumbs up!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gets the bathroom clean without a million chemicals. I feel confident using this with my younger family members in house. Effective and affordable. Easy to use spray bottle. I would buy this again!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Clorox Green Works Bathroom Cleaner Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Megan T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I decided to try this product after using Comet all my life. When i went to look up the ingredients there were none listed. When I looked it up online I was like, omg, time for a change! I came upon this product and I thought I would give it a try. It worked great!!! I clean everything in my bathroom worth this stuff and I don't have to worry about an obnoxious odor and harmful chemicals coming in contact worth my skin. It works great and I highly recommend it!
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?
Temeika R.
Jackson
I love this products!!!!
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the bleach smell behind?