BY GREEN WORKS #32 in Bathroom Cleaners

Clorox® Green Works® Bathroom Cleaner.
Powerful cleaning from The Clorox Company.
99% naturally derived. see more...

• How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?2 Answers
  • How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the bleac...1 Answers
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Warwick
I absolutely love this product. It makes cleaning a breeze. It doesn't have the intense smells that most cleaning products have. In my opinion it is pretty odorless. All you have to do is spray and wipe, and it gets grim off the first time. The other plus of this product is that it is affordable.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
I really like this cleaner. It doesn't have a terrible overpowering smell like other cleaners and it's pretty safe. I use this everyday at work
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
What I really like about this product is that it doesn't have that chemical smell. It also does a really good job of cleaning as well.
Robyn Z.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Clorox Greenworks cleaner is a fabulous product for anyone concerned with the environment and what's used I their home. This product works well on a variety of fixtures. The smell is a tad strong but smells clean. If you have something that is really caked on, this product may not remove the caked on material. It is a fabulous product for everyday, general cleaning. I would repurchase.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
I love using this when I clean the restroom. When I use regular bleach the smell is extremely harsh. This actual product smells great and is gentle enough for me to even clean without latex gloves. It is very effective when cleaning. I do purchase it and plan on purchasing it in the future. My only wish is that the size of the bottle was bigger or that it came in a gallon so I could refill my empty bottle.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Gets the bathroom clean without a million chemicals. I feel confident using this with my younger family members in house. Effective and affordable. Easy to use spray bottle. I would buy this again!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert
Clorox Green Works Bathroom Cleaner Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I love this product because I'm obsessed with bleaching everything, but also hate the stains bleach leaves. this product doesn't leave the after math that regular bleach does. it cleans well, and also is good to the enviornment I highly rec com end.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
This is my third bottle of the natural bathroom cleaner and I am still happy with how it performs. I like that It cleans without leaving behind a filmy residue after it dries and the scent is fresh without that lingering cloying smell.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
This product is amazing! Works the same without the harsh chemicals, which is harmful to adults, kids, and pets! I don't know if it kills the exact amount of bacteria as most other products, but I like the all natural concept and no harsh odor.
Desiree J.
Desiree J.
Bronx, NY
How does this product compare to Lysol lemon scent cleaner?
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
How much "elbow grease" does this take? And does it leave the bleach smell behind?