BY GREEN WORKS

Clorox® Green Works® Original All Purpose Cleaner.
New!
Smart Tube™ technology.
Spray Every Drop!™.
98% naturally derived. see more...

• I've been researching greenworks products, do you like the smell ...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work?1 Answers
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Blandon, PA
Wow. Love this. It's a Clorox product (which I only learned through reading the fine print) to my surprise, considering how sensitive my skin and lungs are to Clorox products. What I love is that it is truly an all purpose cleaner. It lifts stains from my kitchen and bathroom that I had once given up hope for everyone coming off. The smell is super clean and refreshing, but not overwhelming enough that the room I'm cleaning needs ventilation. Which, let me tell you, is great for not oly myself but my two toddlers as well. Highly recommended.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I picked this cleaner up because I was looking for something a little more environment friendly and safe to use in my house. I'm often cleaning counter tops or the floors where my animals eat and I would rather none of us be ingesting harmful chemicals. This product works great. I was surprised at how nice of a smell it has. This is the product I use to clean most of my house. I would definitely recommend.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Pearland, TX
This is the best cleaner around! It is very effective and a great all around cleaning product. It doesn't smell like chemicals and seems more natural than other cleaning products. I use this for floors, counters, tables, everything really.
Karter C.
Karter C.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great green all purpose natural cleaner. It's nice to use around the house without the heavy chemical smell. It's not more expensive than regular cleaners so I don't see why he wouldn't want to go natural
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I have been using this cleaner alone for two years now and I love it! The scent is fresh and natural smelling. You know you arn't using harsh chemicals because 98% is naturally derived. It works so so well too!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great all purpose product! Light scent and good at removing stains and grease from countertops. Also good for computer screens, mirrors, and Windows. If you are short on storage, I would keep this one on hand!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
I can't say enough good things about this cleaner it smells great and get the job done!! Plus I feel good about using it around my kids and my pets!! I even use it at work in my local coffee stand.
Manilyn C.
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
I like this product because it is natural and doesn't do any harm to the environment. The only thing is it doesn't leave any scent.
Susan B.
Susan B.
This is a great, gentle cleaner that smells great. I use it to clean practically everything in my home.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
I love this product. I try to use natural more pet friendly products in my home. This works so so well!
Lory C.
Lory C.
Columbus, OH
I've been researching greenworks products, do you like the smell of them? I don't like the smell of bleach- does this exude the bleach smell at all?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
How well does this product work?