BY CLOROX

Features: Cuts grease, grime, and dirt as well as traditional cleaners Use natural all-purpose cleaner in kitchen and bathroom Cleaner is made from plants and minerals so it leaves no harsh chemical fumes or residue Biodegradable, renewable ingredients are formulated to be nonallergenic Never been tested on animals Natural all-purpose cleaner is safe on counters, appliances, stainless steel, sealed granite, chrome, cooktop hoods, sinks, and toilets What's In The Box: Green Works 00457 Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Refill, Unscented - 64 Oz. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rose S.
Gave it 5 stars beacause this Clorox is a multi purpose cleaner. Which I happen to use in my kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. It saves you money because one multi purpose bottle can be used instead of buying different cleaners for the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. Also there is a refillable big gallons so you don’t run out.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like this! They give you a lot to use, that goes a long ways. You can use this for almost everything. I love going with the safer and more organic choices for kids and pets. It has an okay smell, but I do not like the smell of any cleaner. This is an amazing cleaner for the quality and quantity.
Very effective for every day use. Inexpensive making it a great value. Pros- It’s LITERALLY an efficient, cost effective, ALL PURPOSE product that never disappoints. Does not streak as advertised. Cons- I have no cons for this product. I would recommend this product to others. Great product!
Kimberly D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Love this product, gets all those messes up, and it feels clean and like I could still eat off the counter, instead of other cleaners where I feel like I need to wash it off with soap and water, love the natural clean. I would recommend others to try it!
Nathalia N.
The smell is good, and lasts a pretty good time. I bought and lasted for a long time the product, usually used on the kitchen floor and bathroom..
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best cleaning product I’ve ever used! I haven’t went back to another brand since buying this. Cuts my grease, hard stains etc! Highly recommend.
Kristina F.
I typically use this on my counter tops for everyday cleaning. I like the fact that it doesn't leave a residue and there is no strong smell.
Kenia H.
Blacklick, OH
Natural cleaners are always a best choice, they are good for the environment and are non toxic. I always appreciate a natural cleaner.
Shelby B.
Riley, MI
In my house we are trying to go as organic as possible for cleaner and face products and this actually works none like others
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like that these refills are massive and last forever and easy to grab handles for small hands so we don’t drop it