Clorox Germicidal Spray

Ready-to-use disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses, including MRSA, E. coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, pseudomonas and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Bleach-based; for use in a healthcare environment. Eliminates mold and mildew. ~ Includes nine 1 quart bottles per case.CLO35310. 35310. Clorox Clorox Germicidal Spray, 1 Qt. Trigger Spray Bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox Germicidal Spray!
How would you rate this product?
patricia C.
Lewisville, TX
I bought this product not too long ago it has a really strong scent and it does the trick
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this bleaching cleaner! It's what is used in most doctors offices and hospitals and with two boys it's great to have at my house!
Sarah G.
Noblesville, IN
I have noticed while using this it gets kind of gross. The couch collects more dirt I feel like rather than if I didn't spray it
Elena C.
Saint Albans, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Clorox Germicidal Spray uploaded by Elena C.
This is a fantastic germicidal bleach cleaner. This particular product is used in hospitals and professional facilities it is EPA - registered to clean 70 different organisms. It cleans, disinfects and deodorizes many different surfaces. Suitable for food contact surfaces just spray wipe and re- wile with damp cloth. It’s a little strong but it truly does the job and well worth it.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Clorox Germicidal Spray uploaded by Valenese B.
It is awesome! It disinfects as it cleans and it doesn’t have a scent so you can use a lot. I wouldn’t change anything about it. It’s a good value and can be found in most stores. I would definitely recommend this product to all my cleaning junkies!
Ashley C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works very well. I paint alot and it cleans the acrylic paint right on my floors, leaving no sort of stain anywhere behind
Natalie ..
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I really like this spray it smells good and cleans really hard stains or spots on surfaces.
Dominick N.
Port Huron
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works amazing and love to use, perfect for messes and cleaning up! Highly recommend for anyone who cleans
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
You know your home is clean when,you are using Clorox Germacidal Spray. I keep it in my home to fight germs and keep my bathroom clean.
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I love this. I use it in the kitchen. I also use it to clean my sins toys. It's awesome

Looking for your answer?