Clorox Germicidal Spray

Ready-to-use disinfectant kills bacteria and viruses, including MRSA, E. coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, pseudomonas and HIV-1 (AIDS virus). Bleach-based; for use in a healthcare environment. Eliminates mold and mildew. ~ Includes nine 1 quart bottles per case.CLO35310. 35310. Clorox Clorox Germicidal Spray, 1 Qt. Trigger Spray Bottle. see more...

Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
You know your home is clean when,you are using Clorox Germacidal Spray. I keep it in my home to fight germs and keep my bathroom clean.
Kayti K.
Clorox spray works great - i use it in the bathroom and in the kitchen. cant beat this when it comes to clean ups and killing germs.
Sarah G.
I have noticed while using this it gets kind of gross. The couch collects more dirt I feel like rather than if I didn't spray it
patricia c.
Lewisville, TX
I bought this product not too long ago it has a really strong scent and it does the trick
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I love this. I use it in the kitchen. I also use it to clean my sins toys. It's awesome
Katie m.
Frankfort, KY
This is the only cleaner I use at work. It leaves everything spotless and I am confident that my desk and electronics are clean.