Clorox Germicidal Bleach uploaded by Briana J.

BY CLOROX #22 in Bleach

Concentrated formula is ideal for sanitizing and disinfecting washrooms, shower stalls, toilets, food preparation areas and virtually all nonporous surfaces. Effective against E. coli, HIV-1 AIDS virus, salmonella, staph, TB and hepatitis A. Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. Meets FDA guidelines for sanitizing food-contact surfaces. A great all-around cleaner for a wide range of applications. Application: Nonporous Surfaces Showers Toilets Washrooms Applicable Material: CeramicFiberglassGlassPlasticPorcelainStainless Steel Chemical Compound: Bleach.COX02490EA. 02490EA. Clorox Clorox Germicidal Bleach.

• I have never heard of this. Where can you find it? 2 Answers
  • Where can I find this bleach stat?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Pretty on point for what it advertises. Nothing will get something more disinfected than this stuff. Just be careful handling and make sure not to use on anything porous. Sinks and toilets are usually the ones that get damaged with this.
Kaitlyn F.
Can't go wrong with classic bleach! It gets whatever you are trying to clean clean. Disinfects to protect from germs. I love how versatile bleach is, you can use it for so many different things! A definite staple in every home.
Sophia J.
Salisbury Mills, NY
Life wouldn't be the same without Clorox bleach. I know some people think bleach is bleach but that is soo not the case. My bathroom is not clean without Clorox brand bleach. The no frills bleach just don't cut it
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Perfect for cleaning!!! I use it on everything from kitchen sponges to baby toys (rinse thoroughly with water after) and shower curtains.
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
Works great the smell is wrong but it does get the job done I love to use it to disinfect the restroom kitchen and some cutlery I use
Susie C.
Odessa, TX
Like to use for my floor cleaning. Yuck the germs on our floors!!! And the babies here playing? Nope, gotta have Clorox!!
Renee T.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good product. Be careful with fabrics, because it is stronger than regular bleach.
Briana J.
If you wanna make sure you're getting a deep clean, clean with this bleach. It has additional germ and bacteria fighting power, it's concentrated so it's stronger and also easier to pour. Great for use in laundry, bathrooms, kitchens, and even outdoors. It's a little more expensive than the other brands but I think it's worth the extra money.
Martha Q.
I love clorox I personally used for everything clothes floor kitchen bathroom, it leaves everything so clean the smell it's strong but that's because it has a lot of chemicals but I think it's a great product and it's affordable
Pâmela B.
It works ! But be careful, I used this to clean my sink and I barely touch it and in the next day, I notices that my hand was darker than the normal, it burned my hand and if feels super dry..
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
Where can I find this bleach stat?
Teresa D.
I have never heard of this. Where can you find it?