BY CLOROX

Kills cold and flu viruses 7" x 8" Bleach-free see more...

• Do these have a strong smell?5 Answers
  • Would you consider yourself cleaning everything with these wipes?8 Answers
  • Do these leave clothing stains of you accidentally get some in yo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I enjoy these clorox wipes for a quick clean up." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love these. They smell great and make clean up so fast and easy no matter if its just normal wiping down and dusting of countertops, ovens, glass doors, door handles, sinks, toilets, etc.
It's super nice and convenient to just have one bottle I can take everywhere and clean up every thing with. No need for multiple roles of paper towel and random sprays that I breathe in. No need to try to figure out which spray goes with what. No need for really nasty and gross washcloths with chemicals and layers of dirt and worse all over them from using them instead of paper towels because it makes less trash. But I wouldn't want to throw those few in my wash and waste that much water and electricity on washing a few rags that won't ever be clean enough to use.
They stay moist for a long time and aren't too wet or too dry. They stay moist as long as you need them even after they are all filled up with dirt. They hold a ton of dirt and dust.
They say they are good for glass but I notice it does get a bit streaky and you need to go back over it with a paper towel to dry it in order to make it look like name brand Windex cleaned it.
They work great to wash the floor with and they get everything much cleaner than a mop and bucket of dirty water.
If you use these like I do to clean the entire house they go very quick and that can make them unaffordable. But used as a every once in a while disinfectant or cleanser this would be ideal and convenient. Overall i definitely recommend.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
These wipes make cleaning my home an absolute BREEZE! I can disinfect and clean at the same time? Yes please take all of my money. They are convenient. You can put them in your car, House, and office. They are perfect for people with children. You can wipe off their hands before or after eating. Can’t go throughout my day without having one of these nearby.
nelly m.
my favorite cleaning disinfecting wipes I have used. Always leaves whatever I clean feeling so clean and safe to touch. I always can find it at my local walmart. I can find it for different scents but smells so good and clean. I have bought it always and its an always repeat.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
These are the perfect product. If I don’t have these on hand, my house is not clean. They work on everything. The smell is great. No sticky residue. They are inexpensive. Plus they come in a variety of scents. Perfect to wipe up any little mess and toss it out.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia
One of my favorite go to cleaning products! Love having these on hand because they clean any little mess quickly and if I need to do a quick clean in the bathroom they work great! Definitely would recommend!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good price for the product. I like this format because it's easy to fit in my backpack while out with my service dog, plus I know the chemicals are strong enough to handle it if any accidents do ever happen.
Gisela C.
Delano, CA
I used to clean my tables with a cloth, but these came in handy. They wipe off every spill in one go. They don’t leave an odor. If the spell isn’t to your liking, there is others with different scents.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
These are so handy! They're one of the only things I swear by using on my stove because then I don't even have to soak the stovetop before wiping it down. They're great for every room in the house.
Angela
Love these! Super easy to use and makes your house feel so much cleaner and instantly smells better. I keep a bottle in my bathroom and kitchen for a quick clean up before guests arrive!!! Defiantly will Buy over and over again!
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Smells awesome and does the trick! Dries quickly enough that when I wipe something down and my toddler is right behind me, she doesn't get any on her hands. Thanks Clorox for being amazing and family friendly.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Would you consider yourself cleaning everything with these wipes?
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have a strong smell?
Amber P.
Corp Christi, TX
Do these leave clothing stains of you accidentally get some in your shirt?