BY CLOROX

Kills cold and flu viruses 7" x 8" Bleach-free see more...

• Do these have a strong smell?5 Answers
  • Would you consider yourself cleaning everything with thes...8 Answers
  • Do these leave clothing stains of you accidentally get so...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I enjoy these clorox wipes for a quick clean up." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love these. They smell great and make clean up so fast and easy no matter if its just normal wiping down and dusting of countertops, ovens, glass doors, door handles, sinks, toilets, etc.
It's super nice and convenient to just have one bottle I can take everywhere and clean up every thing with. No need for multiple roles of paper towel and random sprays that I breathe in. No need to try to figure out which spray goes with what. No need for really nasty and gross washcloths with chemicals and layers of dirt and worse all over them from using them instead of paper towels because it makes less trash. But I wouldn't want to throw those few in my wash and waste that much water and electricity on washing a few rags that won't ever be clean enough to use.
They stay moist for a long time and aren't too wet or too dry. They stay moist as long as you need them even after they are all filled up with dirt. They hold a ton of dirt and dust.
They say they are good for glass but I notice it does get a bit streaky and you need to go back over it with a paper towel to dry it in order to make it look like name brand Windex cleaned it.
They work great to wash the floor with and they get everything much cleaner than a mop and bucket of dirty water.
If you use these like I do to clean the entire house they go very quick and that can make them unaffordable. But used as a every once in a while disinfectant or cleanser this would be ideal and convenient. Overall i definitely recommend.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These wipes are awesome! They are super convenient to clean up messes. You only need one wipe for most cases. I like to use these when my kids spill drinks etc on the floor. The scent isn’t too harsh either. Totally recommend.
Theresa S.
Burton, MI
These are the perfect product. If I don’t have these on hand, my house is not clean. They work on everything. The smell is great. No sticky residue. They are inexpensive. Plus they come in a variety of scents. Perfect to wipe up any little mess and toss it out.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
One of my favorite go to cleaning products! Love having these on hand because they clean any little mess quickly and if I need to do a quick clean in the bathroom they work great! Definitely would recommend!
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Good price for the product. I like this format because it's easy to fit in my backpack while out with my service dog, plus I know the chemicals are strong enough to handle it if any accidents do ever happen.
Gisela C.
Delano, CA
I used to clean my tables with a cloth, but these came in handy. They wipe off every spill in one go. They don’t leave an odor. If the spell isn’t to your liking, there is others with different scents.
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these. They're so convenient and easy to use. Really do a great job at cleaning the surface without having to get soap and water and a sponge or towel. It really makes for an easy clean up and ensure the area is disinfected and cleaned properly. I have 2 kids and am constantly cleaning up after them. These wipes are perfect for an easy cleanup! Highly recommend!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Value Pack, Scented, 70 Count these are great for quick cleanups. They also work great for cleaning up the top of the stove when food gets everywhere.
nelly m.
my favorite cleaning disinfecting wipes I have used. Always leaves whatever I clean feeling so clean and safe to touch. I always can find it at my local walmart. I can find it for different scents but smells so good and clean. I have bought it always and its an always repeat.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
Smells awesome and does the trick! Dries quickly enough that when I wipe something down and my toddler is right behind me, she doesn't get any on her hands. Thanks Clorox for being amazing and family friendly.
Dayana J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Would you consider yourself cleaning everything with these wipes?
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these have a strong smell?
Amber P.
Corp Christi, TX
Do these leave clothing stains of you accidentally get some in your shirt?