Clorox Fresh Wipes

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Kills cold and flu viruses 7" x 8" Bleach-free

Do these leave clothing stains of you accidentally get some in your shirt?
Do these have a strong smell?
Would you consider yourself cleaning everything with these wipes?
Start your review of Clorox Fresh Wipes!
Product Highlights
I enjoy these clorox wipes for a quick clean up.in 1 review
2 months agoRolla
Clorox disinfectant wipes are a great product for cleaning purposes. We use them on kitchen counter, coffee table, electrical appliances, just about everywhere. I wound not recommended near food products. As long as the container lid is applied properly. The wipes stay moist for a long time so a tin lasts for a good 2 months. Believe me with the amount of cleaning we do, 2 months for a box is a lot of time. These also come in different scents, if you have any preferences. Definitely recommended to have a box of this multi surface Clorox wipes around.
2 years agoLouisville , KY
I really love these. They smell great and make clean up so fast and easy no matter if its just normal wiping down and dusting of countertops, ovens, glass doors, door handles, sinks, toilets, etc. It's super nice and convenient to just have one bottle I can take everywhere and clean up every thing with. No need for multiple roles of paper towel and random sprays that I breathe in. No need to try to figure out which spray goes with what. No need for really nasty and gross washcloths with chemicals and layers of dirt and worse all over them from using them instead of paper towels because it makes less trash. But I wouldn't want to throw those few in my wash and waste that much water and electricity on washing a few rags that won't ever be clean enough to use. They stay moist for a long time and aren't too wet or too dry. They stay moist as long as you need them even after they are all filled up with dirt. They hold a ton of dirt and dust. They say they are good for glass but I notice it does get a bit streaky and you need to go back over it with a paper towel to dry it in order to make it look like name brand Windex cleaned it. They work great to wash the floor with and they get everything much cleaner than a mop and bucket of dirty water. If you use these like I do to clean the entire house they go very quick and that can make them unaffordable. But used as a every once in a while disinfectant or cleanser this would be ideal and convenient. Overall i definitely recommend.
2 years ago
These are the perfect product. If I don’t have these on hand, my house is not clean. They work on everything. The smell is great. No sticky residue. They are inexpensive. Plus they come in a variety of scents. Perfect to wipe up any little mess and toss it out.
5 months agoElizabeth
I like having a container of disinfectant wipes around because they are so useful for so many different things. I wipe off counters, sinks, car dashboard, my gadgets, just about any hard surface these are good for. I recommend the off brand ones if you are thrifty like myself
8 months agoBeckley
Clorox Fresh Wipes uploaded by Stacy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think these Wipes are Fantastic. They are Super easy to use. They smell Great! The Price is Fabulous for the quality of product you receive. They are extremely effective. I will Definitely purchase this product again.
2 years agoJacksonville, NC
Good price for the product. I like this format because it's easy to fit in my backpack while out with my service dog, plus I know the chemicals are strong enough to handle it if any accidents do ever happen.
10 months agoLehi, UT
Are use my Clorox wipes for just about everything on my house! Especially my bathroom! I have four boys five if you include my husband which makes bathroom cleaning a must at least once a week. Clorox wipes makes it so much easier so it’s not such a daunting task every week
9 months agoHardinsburg , KY
Clorox Fresh Wipes uploaded by Alexandria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I work with the public, so I always have these on hand! I am constantly wiping down my station, especially during flu season. Clorox Fresh Wipes smell amazing! They do not leave a residue and it dries fairly quickly! I highly recommend to everyone!
2 years agoBranson, MO
These are so convenient. Easy to grab and wipe up a mess or to disinfect door handles, light switches etc. They stay saturated and don't dry out before you can use them! Great price and are a necessity in my home! Will continue to purchase.
8 months agoOrlando, FL
Clorox is one of my favorite brands for household cleaning products. They are reliable to clean up any mess, no matter how big or small. They come in amazing scents that really smell so clean and fresh.