BY CLOROX

Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter Multiple Cat StrengthHow does the carbon work The carbon helps eliminate odors on contact, so odors are neutralized before they leave the box. Carbon is used as a freshening ingredient in many household items you may already use including: water filters, air filters and fish tank filters. This patented formula has the same cat-activated fresheners and clump strength you expect from Fresh Step scoopable litter. It is just as clean and safe for you cat and home as other Fresh Step litters. see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only cat litter I use !! You won't ever have smells If cleaned out everyday. It smells amazing and you would never know I have two cats !! Absolutely love this litter !!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
The liter did a great job clumping and great job keeping the smell away for the most part, but my kitten is very picky.. She did not like the texture of this liter.
Kirstin a.
Kirstin a.
Oostburg, Wi
It's really dusty when you pour it in the kitty box. The smell is okay but it masks the "kitty" smell well.
Tends to stick to bottom of the litter box though

Hope B.
Hope B.
Richmond , Va
I have two cats and this is perfect for them! I hate the smell of a litter box but with this litter I can't smell it ! It's a great brand!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
This is a good clumping litter. It contains the smell pretty well, and it a decent price
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this litter for years for my cat. I love how it doesn't leave behind any strong smell like a lot of litters do. Pretty happy with this product
ciera r.
ciera r.
Honestly this isn't on my top list for litter. Not saying its terrible and if I had to yeah I'd use it but its not very good with controling odor, and I'm not sure about anyone else but i sure would not like my house to stink because of 1 litter box.
Debora V.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This litter is great with my dogs. They use a litter box and it covers the scent of the mess and it's easy to remove.
julie a.
julie a.
This is a fairly descent litter. It works good for the price. I don't really think it would suffice for multiple cats though
Mariesha D.
Mariesha D.
It got the job done it just clumped up way to fast for my liking. and it was we chunky. after one day the smell was permeating. It got the clunking job done it just really bothered me I had to add baking soda .