BY CLOROX #75 in Litter

Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter Multiple Cat StrengthHow does the carbon work The carbon helps eliminate odors on contact, so odors are neutralized before they leave the box. Carbon is used as a freshening ingredient in many household items you may already use including: water filters, air filters and fish tank filters. This patented formula has the same cat-activated fresheners and clump strength you expect from Fresh Step scoopable litter. It is just as clean and safe for you cat and home as other Fresh Step litters. see more...

Matthew W.
Oak Park, IL
This is my far my favorite cat little. It keeps the smell in great and my cats seem to love it too. Another great thing is it doesn’t get stuck in their paws so less for me to clean up around the house.
Makayla M.
Honestly, I really hate this cat litter. It seems like as soon as they use it once it smells like I haven't changed it in weeks. Plus there is so much dust as soon as you even open it, it chokes you out.
Eny A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go-to litter, I've tried others just for the heck of it and always come back to this one because simply, it doesn't smell. Even people that know I have a cat walk into my apt and don't even notice the litter box is right there. Success!
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I have 5 cats and 1 little dog and I can tel you that this did not help with the smell, even when emptied/cleaned several times a day. I do not recommend this product
Michelle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only cat litter I use !! You won't ever have smells If cleaned out everyday. It smells amazing and you would never know I have two cats !! Absolutely love this litter !!
Mariesha D.
It got the job done it just clumped up way to fast for my liking. and it was we chunky. after one day the smell was permeating. It got the clunking job done it just really bothered me I had to add baking soda .
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Being the mother to multiple cats I wanted something that was durable and that was always faithful and I found that with fresh step everyone who walks into my home always says you would never know you have animals
ciera r.
Honestly this isn't on my top list for litter. Not saying its terrible and if I had to yeah I'd use it but its not very good with controling odor, and I'm not sure about anyone else but i sure would not like my house to stink because of 1 litter box.
kaitlin a.
Philadelphia, PA
This cat litter is great. Every company says that there is no odor however this is the only one I really thinks doesn't have an odd smell. It's very easy to clean up and my cat seems to prefer this over other cat litters.
Ashley F.
Lewistown, PA
The liter did a great job clumping and great job keeping the smell away for the most part, but my kitten is very picky.. She did not like the texture of this liter.