Clorox Fresh Scent Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz uploaded by Alexxandria H.Clorox Fresh Scent Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz uploaded by Semaria S.Clorox Fresh Scent Clinging Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz uploaded by Stacey L.

BY CLOROX #10 in Bathroom Cleaners

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Clorox fresh scent clinging bleach gel toilet bowl cleaner 24 oz see more...

Chakirah K.
First thing the smell is nice it is not a heavy bleach smell. It does as it says it clings to the toilet bowl and stays attached longer giving it time to get the grim. This was my first time buying this kind I would definitely buy it again. It was only $2.
Satyra W.
This product is really great you can put it in the bowl and leave it and the bowl will be clean almost by itself. I have had to clean some nasty toilets and this gets through the most grime and it smells nice
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Clorox never does us wrong!  It is one of the most used brands in our house!  This clinging gel does exactly what it is supposed to and gets the job done every time!   It makes it super easy for me to clean the toilets which is my least favorite task in the house!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Use this in my home now as long as it is in stock. Smells great and clings to the side of the toilet so it will clean the bowl very well. My concerns is it does seem to leave a discoloration on the bowl so be sure to scrub well to avoid. Does keep toilet clean
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
Not sure how much you can really say about a toilet bowl cleaner, but this does the job. The scent isn’t crazy bleachy and isn’t floral, it cleans stains and other nastiness from the toilet, and it is very affordable. You can also find it at most stores.
Nahomi S.
El Paso, TX
I picked up this product only because it has Clorox in it and I feel like thanks to the Clorox my toilet bowl is spotless, for a fresh sent I wasn't charmed by the smell so next time I'll pick up the original scent one
Janay F.
Waldorf , MD
Works great on cleaning stains of toilets...I usually purchase from Walmart...cost efficient and I love the bottle it comes in easy to use and easy to aim you don’t have to worry about it getting on your clothing
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
It does not have thay heavy smells like bleach. It actually smells ok. It sticks real nice to the toilet allowing it to really clean all that nasty stuff . It basically clean almosy by itself .
Kelli S.
Franklin, KY
The cleaner smells great and gets the job done, but the only downfall is that it leave a residue and you have to flush multiple times to get all of it out. Good value for the price.
Christina B.
Cleans hard water and calcium from toilets while leaving the bathroom smelling fresh. Having the gel helps it to last longer than ordinary cleaner that washes away too quickly.
Zoe L.
Bradford, ME
Does this really work?
Sheri C.
Has anyone else used this product on their bathtub?