BY CLOROX

Much like diamonds or motherly love, a little bit of Clorox® Scented Bleach goes a long way.

• • Leaves clothes whiter
  • • Keeps household surfaces cleaner

Usage:

Add 1/2 cup of Clorox® Scented Bleach 5 minutes after wash cycle has begun.

Cheryl C.
wishram, wa
Clorox is the best bleach for cleaning I like this scent Fresh Meadow because it cleans and smells better then regular bleach.  I use it every where especially the bathroom.
Melissa B.
Bleach is bleach is bleach, but I found that diluting this in water (maybe because it’s scented?) didn’t have the same outcome as using true blue, plain old bleach usually does for cleaning my comforter. There were a couple small makeup stains that remained. I guess since there’s no way around the bleach smell no matter what, just get the strongest stuff and don’t worry about finding something fragranced.
Mary s.
nashville
Review for: Clorox High Efficiency Concentrated Fresh Meadow Bleach, 121 fl oz more...
The best bleach Clorox brand I have ever used. Great value and not pricey at all. I can’t do it without this product that’s all I can say. It cleans very good and it leave nice and fresh smell after it. Yesssss y’all definitely need to change your bleach brand to clorex. Clorox® Fresh Meadow® Scented Bleach
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how white my clothes come out when using this and that it actually makes them smell nice instead of smelling like well, bleach😂😂 price is cheap and product is great quality as always
Jennifer D.
Florence, AL
Review for: Clorox Concentrated Bleach Fresh Meadow 64 oz more...
I must have this bleach on hand at all times! I use it to clean my kitchen and bathrooms, dilute it to soak toys, use a capful in my dishwasher when someone in my house has a cold/ flu/ stomach virus, and most often used in the wash with white clothing and linens (I only use white linens btw- because I trust that Clorox bleach will always be able to make them look and smell beautiful and bring them back to pure white)
Leah M.
Sunrise , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Clorox Concentrated Bleach Fresh Meadow 64 oz more...
I love the smell of this product and i love that it comes in wipes, spray, bleach, toilet cleaner, and probably more i haven’t found yet lol. My bathroom looks and smells amazing.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I got this one because the fragrance!! It really makes a difference the same great quality but the fragrance is softer and I don’t get a headache after using it ! That is my problem with the original formula! The strong smell !!
This is a must have I used a couple times a week to clean my kitchen and bathroom
Ney j.
Purchased at: Target
Love this! My go to bleach! Smells great cleans well and it doesn't splay everywhere! I don't like the smell of bleech on clothes and this smell is fresh not too floral
Heather M.
Phoenix
Review for: Clorox Concentrated Bleach Fresh Meadow 64 oz more...
I prefer the fresh meadow over other fragrances Clorox has. It's not has harsh to smell and doesn't tend to give me a headache like the others. We use it often in our household. I can't complain about the price either and will definitely keep using this product.
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
Bleach is bleach is bleach. What is there really to say besides it does what needs be?. But I have to say I do love that they are adding a little scent to some of their products. It makes it less harsh and leaves a nice little scent when cleaning with it.