Clorox® Fresh Meadow Ready-Use Bleach Pre-Diluted Cleaner

Clorox® Fresh Meadow Ready-Use Bleach Pre-Diluted Cleaner
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this product is prediluted so that I don’t have to worry about having too much bleach or too little that it doesn’t make a difference. I use this product for cleaning my bathroom and the spray is great!
Mercedes R.
Flushing, NY
This item is pretty good. Aside from the smell I like that it’s pre-diluted and it isn’t as strong as the other non-diluted products. It does the job.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I try to keep this on my bathroom cabinet and I keep a bigger bottle in my kitchen cabinets. I love the light clean scent anf best of all no germs.
Danielle B.
P C Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This bleach is very convenient for cleaning. I like to use it for cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen area to assure all germs are gone.
lindsy s.
Love this! Makes my home smell clean, kills germs, and makes me proud of how my home smells!!! Clorox is my go to cleaning brand!
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Fabulous cleaner especially since it’s already ore diluted to use on certain surfaces and it’s not as strong. I highly recommend!
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
Purchased at: Walmart
I use bleach products for almost all my cleaning so to me it's worth the money to keep the house clean and disinfected
Wendy B.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
Clorox is actually one of my favorite brands for cleansing. It makes things way cleaner and brighter as well
Vanessa G.
mission
Purchased at: Walmart
perfect to clean your restroom very easy to use and get the job done really great brand for cleaning products
Ilse L.
Marysville , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this version better then the original it smells a lot less stronger And still gets the job done