Clorox® Fresh Meadow Ready-Use Bleach Pre-Diluted Cleaner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clorox® Fresh Meadow Ready-Use Bleach Pre-Diluted Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this product is prediluted so that I don’t have to worry about having too much bleach or too little that it doesn’t make a difference. I use this product for cleaning my bathroom and the spray is great!
Flushing, NY
This item is pretty good. Aside from the smell I like that it’s pre-diluted and it isn’t as strong as the other non-diluted products. It does the job.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I try to keep this on my bathroom cabinet and I keep a bigger bottle in my kitchen cabinets. I love the light clean scent anf best of all no germs.
Panama City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This bleach is very convenient for cleaning. I like to use it for cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen area to assure all germs are gone.
West Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Fabulous cleaner especially since it’s already ore diluted to use on certain surfaces and it’s not as strong. I highly recommend!
Love this! Makes my home smell clean, kills germs, and makes me proud of how my home smells!!! Clorox is my go to cleaning brand!
Haysville , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use bleach products for almost all my cleaning so to me it's worth the money to keep the house clean and disinfected
Purchased at: Target
Clorox is actually one of my favorite brands for cleansing. It makes things way cleaner and brighter as well
mission
Purchased at: Walmart
perfect to clean your restroom very easy to use and get the job done really great brand for cleaning products
Marysville, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this version better then the original it smells a lot less stronger And still gets the job done

Looking for your answer?