BY CLOROX

abbey r.
Tucson, AZ
I love bleach. It can be used so many ways from laundry to cleaning. It keeps my house smelling good and helps me know I’m getting them disinfected. Like with all bleach it will leave a mark on colors so be careful. But it’s great and inexpensive and lasts a while
Samantha T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
I work with children, so this is my go-to for disinfecting toys and equipment at the end of the day. It does a great job, is safer than other cleaners and is incredibly affordable. Will most definitely continue to purchase
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this to help clean my bathroom. The odor can get kind of strong when using. It’s a good idea to make sure you have a window open when using it. It does work well on my shower and floors. It helps to remove stains that other products might struggle to remove.
Kristen R.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use bleach to clean my towels and my linens. I think this is a great product for those who are sensitive to harsh chemicals and it also is not as harsh on my items either I have found. It's not too expensive, so that's great too!
Angela P.
Free & clear is the way to go if you’ve got to use bleach for hard to clean stains. It’s effective and I feel more comfortable using this type of bleach. The value is good.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Highly recommend recommend. Available in all shopping centers at a great price. Use around my home especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Great to keep germs out around flu and cold seasons. Smells great. Have a toddler at home and I use it safely
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
Purchased at: Target
Ti me bleach is bleach.The smell wasnt very overpowering like other brands.Just wish it was cheaper.I dont use it alot but when i do this is the brand i use
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
While my husband loves white towels because you can bleach them. I still prefer to use a gentle bleach on our clothes so it won't harsh on our skin as well.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
An every home staple Clorox has been used in my family for years and years. It is efficient and cleans with impeccable consistency every time it is used.
Marta V.
I use this when undershirts, underwear and socks need a pick me up as the boys in my house like to get dirty when playing outside. It works!