Clorox Fraganzia Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spring 40 oz uploaded by Catherine I.Clorox Fraganzia Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spring 40 oz uploaded by Lakeshia R.Clorox Fraganzia Multi-Purpose Cleaner Spring 40 oz uploaded by Gina P.

BY CLOROX

Clorox fraganzia multi-purpose cleaner cleans multiple home surfaces and leaves a long-lasting fragrance of spring. Clorox fraganzia multi-purpose cleaner is a general-use cleaner that you can use all over the house, including the kitchen and bathroom. It cleans floors, walls and hard, nonporous surfaces such as sinks, tubs and toilet bowls. Use it to clean garbage cans and diaper pails, and even to freshen your laundry on color-fast fabrics. This effective multi-purpose cleaner has a unique, long-lasting spring fragrance. Fraganzia leaves your home smelling fresh and clean. . â . 40 fluid ounce... see more...

Crystal B.
Cheyenne
Nothing like the great scent of this cleaner in your home ! Every time I have used it and had company they always ask where the scent was coming from . I love it as a floor cleaner ❤️ I would not use it as a window cleaner as it streaks , it really isn’t an all multipurpose . I think it does have a strict purpose to certain areas of the home. But it definitely tops in scent in all the cleaners I use , also price wise it definitely is the best ! Walmart or most grocery stores carry this great cleaner !
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this to mop and I love the smell it leaves behind. It is lovely. It gets the job done too. If I had any complaint it would be if you dont dilute it enough with water then it can leave your floor sticky but that's only if you don't mop correctly. I love this product. It's very inexpensive too.
Rachel N.
The first time I use this was to mop and clean my moms house .. The aroma smell so good and lasted all day giving that fresh clean smell , it wasn’t that expensive.. I purchase mine from either family dollar or foodtown.. I definitely will try again !!
Tiffany F.
Camp Wood
Love the scent and how clean it makes everything I use it on. I bought it at Walmart and it is a product I keep in my house. It’s inexpensive and a must have in a house that gets as messy as mine does with my kids lol highly recommend
Alesha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I just recently started to use this product and i will say.. i am in Love! It leaves my place smelling wonderful and it actually cleans the floor pretty well. So effective. So cheap. I’m already on my second bottle!
Rose S.
Clorox Fragenzia works really well in cleaning my house and is good for my whites as well. Also it smells really nice and clean. I bought it from dollar tree. It is a great product. Would recommend to others.
Laura A.
I love love love this stuff the scent is AMAZING!!!its my go to cleaner for my floors because it leaves a very clean flowery scent all around my house.i really reccomend it
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Smells good and cleans great. First time consumer and I will be repurchasing. Very affordable and I purchased mine from dollar general. Great smell and works really good.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Oh this stuff smells amazing! I put it in a spray bottle and just have at it around the house. It makes my toilets smell great and cleans them as well. I can usually find it at Walmart. This was recommended to me by a friend and I fell in love with it so I’d definitely recommend it to others.
Alicia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has a nice clean smell. Not to strong but it gets the job done. I am a person that hates the smell of Clorox but likes the way it cleans. This is perfect for me.