Clorox Formula 409 Glass &

Clorox Formula 409 Glass &amp

BY CLOROX #62 in Glass Cleaner

Ideal for glass, stainless steel, aluminum and other hard surfaces. Cuts dirt and grease without streaking. Ready to use. Biodegradable and phosphate-free. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: Aluminum Glass Stainless Steel Chemical Compound: Alkaline Materials: N/A.COX35293EA. 35293EA. Clorox Clorox Formula 409 Glass & Surface Cleaner. see more...

Clorox Formula 409 Glass &
Clorox Formula 409 Glass &amp
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
This works very well for getting all the mirrors and windows in my house nice and spotless. I use it frequently when I clean through out the house as I do have many mirrors. It doesn't take that much product and I use it with newspaper so it doesn't leave streaks. I love this product and it doesn't stink like some window cleaners out there. I will be using this again.
Molly E.
409 is the best house cleaning product! You don't need 5 different products to clean different items, get them all clean and disinfected with 409
Jamie H.
Lexington, NC
It works ok but not the best glass cleaner I have used its a ok deal when on sale. Ok on small jobs but I wouldn't use it for big jobs
Jessica J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just tried this product. I was a Windex buyer for years. I may be changing. This leaves my windows streak free and clean.
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Love this, smells good, cleans glass awesome and when whiles well leaves glass clean with no streaks!
Juliet C.
Austin, TX
Cleaner worked great on my back sliding door that is always filthy from my dog coming in and out.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great product for removing tough hard to get out stains! Perfect for a hard area to clean
Niki A.
Knoxville , TN
I thought it worked better than regular glass cleaner. No streaks and lots of shine.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Does anyone else love this product?