Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Kaylee M.
Camby, IN
my dad loves using this stuff for his garage! he picks this over everything he’s ever gotten! i highly recommend!
Luz O.
Doral, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When cleaning the floor we always use Chlorine because it disinfects the floor and leaves it more shiny. It is excellent to use in the kitchen area.
mubeen a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
very reasonable price and does the job very well and do not make the to break lasts long as compared to the other products
Raquel G.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Love Clorox brand products. I have 3 kids and don't ever worry about germs on our floors after I use this.
Ghizlane S.
Toronto
Clorox is an ol product to use. I mean there are other brans that works much better than Clorox does. But it's usable
Hailey P.
a new iphone in my day to get this game done with this game I just woke myself off and my mom is going on my own and my mom got my dad and texted my dad and she got it and I was just thinking I got to get my mom and she said she got me to come get home
Stacey M.
Este producto es súper bueno lo uso para limpiar donde estaciono el carro y si hay aceite este lo remueve con tanta facilidad que es un producto que me encanta.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have to paint a lot and occasionally I'll spill paint on carpet. This removes it so well! It's great for cleaning gross wood floors and tile. It removes the gross part of grout which is a complete lifesaver.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use Clorox to clean my floors I know with Clorox my floors will be clean and disinfected. It’s a good product it works like it should. I usually buy the one with some kind of scent so it won’t smell like straight Clorox
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate, it works like magic even when my husband tracks grease all over our floors it is one of the best products to disinfect floors and get hard to clean things off your floor with minimum effort.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?