Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Rym E.
Haret Saida, Lebanon
I really like how this works on my flooring. Easily wipes of anything off of the floor and leaves my house as new as it may have been just purchased!
Hend N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it. Leave all my floors clean and shiny. It doesn't have very strong smell which is a good thing. I recommend it.
Dalgerys A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
shaima ūüĆł.
batna
colorox it's amazing produt to clean the home ans ceramic floors i like this product its exelent i like the product of cleaning to the home
doaa g.
Riyadh, dirah
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased three bottles so I can keep one in the kitchen and both bathrooms. I love this stuff. I spray and walk away. I come back to a clean and white whatever I sprayed it on. The smell is, well, it smells like bleach, but isn't that the goal? It does have a nice citrus scent to it though so it doesn't smell like pure bleach. It works GREAT on my kitchen sinks and makes them clean and white! Same for the toilets. Yeah, I will keep buying this.
Yeah well clorox is an amazing product...it removes off all the stains...nd leaves the floor looking fresh and brand new! I love it!  Clorox Company 14902 Readymop Floor Cleaner, 24-Ounce
Angela H.
I like using any clorox for the floor. Especially. Because I have a dog and he pees on the floor so I recommend clorox.
Aneysa U.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works good leaves a nice shine would recommend to others i mix it with a stronger smelling cleaner to give a fresh scent
Gabriela F.
Bom jardim
Euso √°gua sanit√°ria mesmo.  Nunca usei esse clorox n√£o kkkkkk. Mas j√° que √© pra constar algo n√©.  Super bom esse neg√≥cio.  Melhor ainda √© quando voc√™ ganha a caixa da influenster. Cheia de variedades e coisas novas. Estou precisando de roupas e perfumes
Diy R.
Newport,Wales
This is the best carpet cleaner you will ever use is so good especially if theres stains on your carpet definitely recommend
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?