Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

clair h.
Stockton, CA
I LOVE THIIISSSS I DO HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOO . it works so well with housing and cleaning . you wouldnt get tired of it
Sandra C.
Dos Palos, CA
It's ok wish it was a little more tuffer in stains but other then that great product love the Clorox smell.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product worked great on some heavy duty cooking e equipment. It was fast to break up the thick grease and smelled good too. Not harsh. Worked as to be expected and lasted for many cleanings. Definitely worth it.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
My Clorox is my number one product in my house to clean and disinfect areas from my bathroom, kitchen and of course my laundry. Very cheap, I love the effectiveness. I highly recommend Clorox to be one of you most have product.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Clorox floor cleaner and degreaser is a must have if you want clean, germ killing makes a mop happy . I use it in both my bathrooms and the kitchen.
Keynia W.
Fort Myers, FL
Ladies you need to always have clorox in your house, this make your house feel and smell clean, I have used it all my life and I am never going to stop.
joselyne f.
Aparte de dejar él suelo mas blanco y limpio me gusta porque no es tan fuerte él aroma que tiene es fácil de usar
Angie F.
Centralia, IL
This is the best floor cleaner ever! It works great and smells so good! I will use it again and again.
Roxanna G.
Roma, TX
Amazing product its a must have in my home use it on a daily bases and it has a really nice smell
Jillnel B.
Buen producto! Deja impecable todo! Su olor es un poco fuerte, pero deja satisfechos a los clientes.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?