Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Kayla B.
I have never really used this product before so I really can't give a good review but Clorox is a really good cleaning brand and all of their products that I have used have worked for me.
Amrit G.
It had a very strong smell and didn't work. I don't recommend this it just gives you a large headache!
stephania v.
a mi parecer es muy caro para ser un cloro, hay otras marcas mucho mas varatas que hacen el mismo trabajo que hace este producto creo que seria bueno que el precio fuera mas accecible
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
It's pretty good , works good , I like it I would recommend it if you are looking for something that will leave your job clean
Camila G.
No es un producto que me agrade, ya que, es demasiado concentrado y eso provoca que me moleste utilizarlo.
Alexandria L.
Waldorf
I am very disappointed in this product. It does not clean well at all. It leaves an oily residue that is very slippery.
Wends F.
Tecumseh
Not might be a lot more tgeb She has posted on this @ g overnment She has been kicking this
Nakesha W.
Commerce, TX
I was very unimpressed with this product, didn't work at all! I've seen cheaper products that work so much better, don't waste your money
Laura H.
Aylmer, Ont
I haven't used or seen this product as of yet. I haven't read a review either so I cant give a review sorry
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?