Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Anjeela G.
Geyzing, west sikkim
I AM USING THIS PRODUCT SINCE FEW MONTHSūüĆłSO I JUST WANNA SAY THAT IT IS VERY NICE PRODUCT I LOVE IT ..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Valerie B.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is powerful but if you want a clean house this is the product I recommend! It breaks down everything and smells really good to!
Om S.
riadh
soo woow prouduct ihave ever its make my home clean and shining ilove it its have very nice perfume .thnx colorex :-)
Sheema J.
Riyadh, Riyadh
What is come to home cleaning I trust clorox for all the cleaning and washing everything in which includes cleaning in my house are they have a variety of products of ranging from kitchen proud to be kitchen cleaning products to washroom cleaning to the floor cleaning to the Carpet cleaning it and everything for the washroom cleaning I use the ball cleaners they are very awesome the air fresheners really awesome which I use which I have in my washroom in my bedroom and in my living as well are there sofa cleaning and Carpet cleaning and floor cleaning I have very variety of sand and they are very very nice I like the product and they are in the kitchen are you there dishwashing soap and it's really amazing and it's safe to use hand if you are not wearing the clothes so you can use that also it will not going to have your hands but sometimes I must say that the beach is really awesome I use your bleach bleaching agent products whatever it call clorox detergent is also good and their fabric softener is also cause I use them on the for my laundry on the regular basis I must say
Rym E.
Haret Saida, South Lebanon
I really like how this works on my flooring. Easily wipes of anything off of the floor and leaves my house as new as it may have been just purchased!
Hend N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love it. Leave all my floors clean and shiny. It doesn't have very strong smell which is a good thing. I recommend it.
Dalgerys A.
Miami , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
shaima ūüĆł.
batna
colorox it's amazing produt to clean the home ans ceramic floors i like this product its exelent i like the product of cleaning to the home
doaa g.
Riadh , Riyadh
I purchased three bottles so I can keep one in the kitchen and both bathrooms. I love this stuff. I spray and walk away. I come back to a clean and white whatever I sprayed it on. The smell is, well, it smells like bleach, but isn't that the goal? It does have a nice citrus scent to it though so it doesn't smell like pure bleach. It works GREAT on my kitchen sinks and makes them clean and white! Same for the toilets. Yeah, I will keep buying this.
Yeah well clorox is an amazing product...it removes off all the stains...nd leaves the floor looking fresh and brand new! I love it!  Clorox Company 14902 Readymop Floor Cleaner, 24-Ounce
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?