Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #2 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Kimberly M.
I don't use this one specifically but the clorox brand does clean really well. This stuff is really strong and doesn't have a nice smell. It actually doesn't smell that bad but you can't inhale it since it can hurt you. My mom dilutes it with water so she can be able to with stand the smell.
ana o.
I have used this on my tile kitchen floor for several years. I have tried alternatives, like vinegar, Fantastic, etc. and keep coming back to this. So I decided to buy it in quantity. I do dilute it with water to make it go farther. Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast. That is a huge advantage. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others
Jennifer S.
There is not much I can say I love Clorox I use it for everything from mopping to cleaning my bathroom, countertops etc.. It really get the job done and the germs are gone. The scent doesn't bother me but if you are sensitive to smells make sure that you smell it before you buy it.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
We recently sold our house and I used this to clean our house top to bottom for the final walk through. Of course I used it on the floors but it is also terrific to wipe the walls down with and to clean the hood over the stove as well as under the oven as it is a degreaser as well.
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product worked great on some heavy duty cooking e equipment. It was fast to break up the thick grease and smelled good too. Not harsh. Worked as to be expected and lasted for many cleanings. Definitely worth it.
Chloe A.
I used the Clorox floor cleaner and degreaser when I moved into my new apartment in NYC. While I love the character or my prewar apartment, I did not love the tired/dirty floors in my kitchen. I used this cleaner once and it instantly made my kitchen floors infinitely better!
Daniela R.
I have ceramic, so I use this A LOT. It's really helpful and effective when you want to get rid of grease. It doesn't have a strong odor, so it's a nice scent, the allergics could stand it. It's cheap and it worths it, you should try it for your ceramics at home.
Lisa B.
This works well whenever I'm cleaning any appliance in the house! Very effective and comes in a large bottle so I don't have to buy it often and lasts for a while! Excellent for tubs or any bathroom! When it runs out, it's the first thing on my shopping list
María D.
When it is time cleaning the house floor not use many products, I always go for the most comfortable and that is to clean all depth and sanitize all, Clorox is one of those brands that I usually always have at home and I always it works perfectly for anywhere
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
SOOOO good for cleaning the floor and even the oven! Not badly priced and a great value because you don't have to use a lot since it's a concentrate. Makes everything I use it on squeaky clean! Definitely worth a try! Wonderful cleaner, clorox hit a home run with this.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?