Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate
Deja los pisos brillantes , lastima que en mi pais no se encuentran en todos lados, me encanta y es accesible económicamente. Usalo si te gusta dejar los pisos super brillantes
Peytt M.
Buen producto ya que es muy efectivo para limpiar cualquier mancha de una forma sencilla, el olor no es tan fuerte a mi punto de vista, otra cosa aun que no marca que sea para mascotas es muy efectivo yo lo utilizo tormalemente en el piso de mis mascotas para limpiarlo y quita muy bien el aroma a pipi, se los recomiendo.
Melinda M.
Phoenix, AZ
We were recommended to use this professional cleaner and degrease by a floor cleaning company for our restaurant. It works out well when you have a light grease layer, but if too heavy, we still get the same problem that we have to call a floor cleaning company to work on it. Another bad side of the product is that it is not so clear we should mix with hot water or add some other liquid. We also suggest that they make a bigger size than 1 gallon because it is easier for business to store and save. Thanks.
SOLMAYRA M.
great floor cleaner!! i love how it takes tough stains or patches of. leaves floor very clean and disinfected which is a big plus!! the scented ones have a good smell but the original is a little to strong for me so i use less but it still does the job! also at a great afordable price at majority of retail stores
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
I really like how good quality this stuff is. This product is affordable. I must say i not a big fan of its scent but it does its job well. I love how I could just a little of this in warm water and mop my floor. Not harsh rubbing the floor is required which is awesome! It does leave behind any residue. This product is not sticky at all. I know that not only my family but also I have seen that the place I work at uses this one.
Kimberly M.
I don't use this one specifically but the clorox brand does clean really well. This stuff is really strong and doesn't have a nice smell. It actually doesn't smell that bad but you can't inhale it since it can hurt you. My mom dilutes it with water so she can be able to with stand the smell.
Jennifer S.
There is not much I can say I love Clorox I use it for everything from mopping to cleaning my bathroom, countertops etc.. It really get the job done and the germs are gone. The scent doesn't bother me but if you are sensitive to smells make sure that you smell it before you buy it.
ana o.
I have used this on my tile kitchen floor for several years. I have tried alternatives, like vinegar, Fantastic, etc. and keep coming back to this. So I decided to buy it in quantity. I do dilute it with water to make it go farther. Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast. That is a huge advantage. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product worked great on some heavy duty cooking e equipment. It was fast to break up the thick grease and smelled good too. Not harsh. Worked as to be expected and lasted for many cleanings. Definitely worth it.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
We recently sold our house and I used this to clean our house top to bottom for the final walk through. Of course I used it on the floors but it is also terrific to wipe the walls down with and to clean the hood over the stove as well as under the oven as it is a degreaser as well.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?