Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

jenifer o.
dont use it on colored clothed it will destroy it but does a really nice job with white clothes
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Todos los productos de esta marca me gusta usarlos y sé que son siempre económicos y eficientes
Jaimee S.
Lancaster, CA
I use this to clean my house all the time and it's a really good product I would keep using it
Ivanna P.
Bronx, NY
I like it because leaves all clean and it's not toxic to me and I think I would never change it
Rafaela B.
Lakeville, MN
Great product, I like it and recommend it with any doubt, it's great and it cleans really well
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
very good to use for a debverdad occasion and the results were very buwnos I like this peoducto
Rosanny J.
Doral, FL
Nice packaging, it comes with a lot of product in, good quality, and it also has a nice price.
Georgia M.
Madrid, Madrid
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm at a time when you are the same as I am so glad you enjoyed your time on a Friday afternoon to you but the fact is the most recent version and the only way you want a good one to the gym with
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
Great to clean your grill or stoves when you get those nasty long lasting stains form cooking.
Works well, doesn't make your floors feel sticky like other brands. I wish it had a fresh scent
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?