Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Jodie W.
Warfield
Clorox! Must I say more? You can use this for ANYTHING. I use this for my floors, walls, bathrooms, and anything else I want cleaned. You won't be disappointed in this product. I would recommend to anyone.
Sandra C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Used it once amazing Clorox is my go to even though it's a strong smell it does the work it supposed to . I just open windows when I'm cleaning with this product
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
My parents run an automotive shop and it gets very dirty by the end of the work week (which usually ends Saturday), so we take the time on Saturday after close or even on Sunday mornings to get out stubborn grease stains off!

this product works really well, my only piece of advice to you is to just make sure you're following the directions and mixing the right amount of concentrate into a mop bucket wot whatever you're using!
Karina M.
Do you have a huge kitchen? And cleaning is stressful? As this product Clorox Degreaser will help you with that tedious work, as you do leave soak a few minutes the surface to clean, then remove the dirt with a sponge and now !! Without need to scratch your utensils. Price? Well I inform you that you save a lot of money if you get this one, because it is a long lasting product and quite thick.
Kelly S.
Rudyard, MI
This stuff is awesome! It cuts through Grease like nothing. Very affordable. However it is very heavy duty and burns my hands so whenever I'm using it I make sure to wear rubber gloves.
Cat
I live to use this product in my kitchen the most . Especially because I cook daily and sometimes food plus oil jumps out of the pan and gets my kitchen floor either sticky or slippery. Better than regular clorox because this doesn't make myou floor sticky . Smells clean. Overall I'm pleased with this clorox. Makes my cleaning easy to get done.
miguelina f.
Phenix City, AL
i like this to much because a always i have to find anything for clean and this is amazing and no smell bad i think this is the best thing for clean when you need stay you home clean buy this because this is so so so so amazing i don't have word to talk abaut this thing
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida
. Undiluted it dries in no time. Even diluted it dries pretty fast. That is a huge advantage. And the floor looks brighter after using this. Not so much with the others
e use this at my job and I'm not really impressed with it. It may work for household or kitchen messes but it does not get wax, mineral oil, or scuffs off the tile in my treatment room unless I scrape and pre treat first and then put A LOT of elbow grease into it. Sorry Clorox, I'm not impressed with this one.
Jessica W.
Greenville, MS
I use Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser on my back patio when I have a barbeque. Everyone sits outside on my patio and the floors are tile. Hamburgers, fries, all kinds of things are dropped onto my tile floors and ALL cleaning products, even for floors, do not remove the slick feeling that comes after a greasy food has dropped onto my tile. Clorox Degreaser is my favorite product to remove the slick feeling and clean up the mess left behind on my patio.
Deja los pisos brillantes , lastima que en mi pais no se encuentran en todos lados, me encanta y es accesible económicamente. Usalo si te gusta dejar los pisos super brillantes
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?