Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

kaylea C.
Theodore, AL
I love cloroxnfloor cleaners. It really gets the floors clean and shiny without leaving residue
LEAR31513 Y.
Lo uso en la cocina es efectivo para limpiar manchas muy pegadas solomun poco en el agua y listo
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
So so sooooo good for cleaning up floors! I wish I knew about this all my life. It works wonders
Olivia A.
It works amazing gets the job done I'm always sure my floor is goi g to be clean and desinfected.
Regan G.
Used this is the garage after an oil change. Worked well got up oil stains. Was a little pricey.
Shelbi D.
This is an awesome degreaser I have used professional strength but this definitely comes close .
Elsie B.
Baytown, TX
Cleans the carpet very well leaves it looking brand new, no pros no cons will continue to used it
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product makes cleaning so easy. It immediately lifts stains and makes my floors smell clean.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Clorox floor cleaner!!!!!!!!! It works really well at getting up the stains from the floor
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Todos los productos de esta marca me gusta usarlos y sé que son siempre económicos y eficientes
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?