Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Bessy R.
Te ayuda mucho a que todo quede limpio como a nosotros nos justa me encanta me fina amo este producto
Adriana C.
This is very useful when cleaning the stove tops. It makes it easier to clean up harsh grease stains.
Kailey B.
This is great for those of you who cook with oils and know the pain of it splattering onto the ground
kayla u.
Great degreaser love using it in my kitchen after a long day of cooking because it's always so messy
Mikaila B.
North Andover, MA
does everything you need it to do and expect of it. doesn't smell too much bought several months ago
Os B.
I loved the work that makes this degreaser, although it made me . I liked it, as it removes the fat.
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Esta bien chevere el limpiador de suelos y clorox desegrasante concentrado para que limpien sus casas
Diaraye D.
Great great great. Cleans my floor like no other. The smell is a little too strong for me personally
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I use this on every spill and mess! Clorox is the best! Smells so clean and really gets the job done
Wendy L.
Wheeler, TX
Does a wonderful job on the floors in the restaurant I help work at! It's affordable and works great!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?