Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #2 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Darlene M.
Used this product before long ago not too sure how it was or was it effective or not and good product
nadir E.

It is essential for cleaning enhances the brightness of the story for me has 10 points would buy ever
kayla u.
Great degreaser love using it in my kitchen after a long day of cooking because it's always so messy
Bessy R.
Te ayuda mucho a que todo quede limpio como a nosotros nos justa me encanta me fina amo este producto
Jennifer O.
Biloxi, MS
Smells great. More of a cleaner than decreased. I prefer oxy clean in my mop water for the degreaser.
Diaraye D.
Great great great. Cleans my floor like no other. The smell is a little too strong for me personally
Os B.
I loved the work that makes this degreaser, although it made me . I liked it, as it removes the fat.
Clorox Degreaser saves me so much time and effort cleaning our bathtub and shower. Love this product!
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
No hay nada mejor que Clorox !!!! Buen producto lo recomiendo 100% buena compra no pierden su dinero.
Adriana C.
This is very useful when cleaning the stove tops. It makes it easier to clean up harsh grease stains.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?