Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Angie F.
Centralia, IL
This is the best floor cleaner ever! It works great and smells so good! I will use it again and again.
Kristen W.
I have used this when I was a housecleaning lady. It works amazing. It gets the job done the first time
Tae D.
Use this at home to clean the kitchen. Great smell, doesn't leave a film or doesn't take so long to dry
Kristal C.
I love this product. It's a great floor cleaner! I use this often and it keeps the floor really clean.
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I like this one it breaks down all the gunk like food stock and sticky juice and cleans it really well
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
Works good, gets the job done and makes my floor look super clean. Smells nice and the packing is nice.
Taylor Z.
Corydon, IN
This cleanser is perfection for degreasing! It's amazing for the floor and all around home cleaning.
Bessy R.
Te ayuda mucho a que todo quede limpio como a nosotros nos justa me encanta me fina amo este producto
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
No hay nada mejor que Clorox !!!! Buen producto lo recomiendo 100% buena compra no pierden su dinero.
Mikaila B.
North Andover, MA
does everything you need it to do and expect of it. doesn't smell too much bought several months ago
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?