Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
I put it in the oven floor bathroom everywhere, I put it on water because is cocentrate so I add water
Raquel S.
Orlando, FL
A wonderful product leaves a fresh scent and easy to remove those tough grease that lands on the floor
Grace T.
Smell is strong!!! Remove all my greasy cooking spatters. Price is okay. Home Depot is a hit or miss!!
Caroline B.
Phoenixville, PA
I really like to use that cuz that help me a lot to clean all the dirty stuff without brush really hard
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I like this one it breaks down all the gunk like food stock and sticky juice and cleans it really well
Natasha A.
Fantastic for getting the job done but it can really burn your eyes and make them watery when using it
Kristen W.
I have used this when I was a housecleaning lady. It works amazing. It gets the job done the first time
jessica k.
Myerstown, PA
Never used this but has degreaser and that something that goes a long way i just might have to try this
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product it has a great smell and really gets the job done and I love that it’s simply sourced.
Tae D.
Use this at home to clean the kitchen. Great smell, doesn't leave a film or doesn't take so long to dry
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?