Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #6 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
Not at all what I thought. It is just like using plain water only. The scent is too strong. Not a good value.
Christine S.
Canal Winchester, OH
Easy to use. Not the best scent but works well and cleans great effectively! Would recommend and buy again!!
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
We used this for nourish garage and it was AMAZING!! I'm so glad to have my garage floors looking new again!!
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
I stand by all Clorox products! They are honestly amazing and I advise every women to keep it in her kitchen
Barbara H.
Transfer, PA
This is a good product. It cuts right through the dirt leaving my floor looking new. I strongly recommend.
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
I use Clorox all the time. To kill and germs. Use it to clean floorings, bathrooms and even in my laundry.
Sandra C.
Dos Palos, CA
It's ok wish it was a little more tuffer in stains but other then that great product love the Clorox smell.
Karen a.
my mom buy this and keeps the floor clean and the smell its really good!, for us it even works to kill unts
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good it cleans deep grease.the only bad part is to strong smell it makes me dizzy but it works wonder.
Mia H.
Albany, KY
I have to use this Clorox floor cleaner and degreaser concentrate because does work it's magic on our floor
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?