Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Nadine F.
Bronx, NY
Great for high cooking areas. I cook a lot its great any type of floors. You wont regret
It if you buy this.
Kelly C.
I love this product! It cleans the floors so well in my kitchen and bathrooms! It handles any grease or dirt!
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Use every once in awhile to get deep cleaning done around the house gets everything clean and smelling great
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I like this floor cleaner because a little goes a long way. I trust the clorox brand to keep my house clean!
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I used this on the tile in the kitchen right around the stove. Cuts grease better than any product I've used
Daisy A.
Howard Beach, NY
Not as affordable as I would like at my near by rite-aid but it smells wonderful and helps combat my pet odor
Heidi A.
Tampa, FL
Very great product, leave the floor clean and it's easy to use and affordable. Recommend for everyone to get.
Theresa I.
Westmont, IL
Not at all what I thought. It is just like using plain water only. The scent is too strong. Not a good value.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
I use this after I finish cooking to clean my stove I buy it at bjs try it is the best also good to soak pans
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
I stand by all Clorox products! They are honestly amazing and I advise every women to keep it in her kitchen
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?