Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

John P.
Ambridge, PA
I used this on the tile in the kitchen right around the stove. Cuts grease better than any product I've used
Kennedy T.
Good it gets the job done....but i nomally use cleaner on carpet and it doesn't work well on carpet surfaces.
member-daf5eb914
El Paso, TX
I really like this cleans really well smell a little to strong for me but other than that great does the work
Kelly C.
I love this product! It cleans the floors so well in my kitchen and bathrooms! It handles any grease or dirt!
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
I stand by all Clorox products! They are honestly amazing and I advise every women to keep it in her kitchen
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I like this floor cleaner because a little goes a long way. I trust the clorox brand to keep my house clean!
Heidi A.
Tampa, FL
Very great product, leave the floor clean and it's easy to use and affordable. Recommend for everyone to get.
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
We used this for nourish garage and it was AMAZING!! I'm so glad to have my garage floors looking new again!!
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
I use this after I finish cooking to clean my stove I buy it at bjs try it is the best also good to soak pans
Jessica S.
Pitcairn, PA
Use every once in awhile to get deep cleaning done around the house gets everything clean and smelling great
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?