Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #4 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Kimberly D.
San Antonio, TX
I for one love this. I would recommend to anybody in the restaurant business. Best cleaner yet I've ever used.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cassandra R.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product, it makes my house smell amazing after we finished cleaning it. The odor it leaves is great
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
I have no stance on this. My mom uses it when there is heavy messes. I don't care for it honestly. It works tho
julie G.
Eden, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just love this product. It is definetly worht the money I would buy this over and over again because it works
Tinny C.
San Diego, CA
Does not leave greasiness at all. Makes the floor shiny like crystal!!! Great buy!! Keep buying this product!!
Diana c.
midland , TX
I use this product for my hunnys clothes!! Yes I know it's to clean, BUT it works so good on oil field clothes!
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
This gets rid of tuff grease! A must have in my kitchen and for my grill! Ge5s rid of grease on all my surfaces
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I actually had to use this on my shower because I was out of my other cleaning stuff, it does as amazing job
Kennedy T.
Good it gets the job done....but i nomally use cleaner on carpet and it doesn't work well on carpet surfaces.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?