Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Kimberly D.
San Antonio, TX
I for one love this. I would recommend to anybody in the restaurant business. Best cleaner yet I've ever used.
Kimberly S.
Ashland , OH
My husband uses this to clean all the oil stains off the garage floor and it works perfectly on any tuff stain
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
This gets rid of tuff grease! A must have in my kitchen and for my grill! Ge5s rid of grease on all my surfaces
hannah t.
Norton, VA
This was great cleaner. Love that it ha the degreaser, it got a lot more stuff up. Prefer old fashioned bleach
Julian S.
Hayward, CA
I have no stance on this. My mom uses it when there is heavy messes. I don't care for it honestly. It works tho
julie G.
Eden, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just love this product. It is definetly worht the money I would buy this over and over again because it works
tiare v.
Good cleaner not that smelly but a little strong and cleans use it specially for the kichen and bathroom floor.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I use this product for my hunnys clothes!! Yes I know it's to clean, BUT it works so good on oil field clothes!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cristal A.
Colton, CA
Have used this product in my kitchen. I'm completely satisfied with the results after each use. I recommend it.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana, TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?