Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Josenayeli R.
I always used clorox it just good to get bactaria off and it smells good. And it makes it look clean recommend it
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a really good product. It’s made with great integrity. I would definitely recommend getting it for sure!I
Blanca O.
It's amazing to help maintain a clean white tile floor in your restroom keeping clean for any unexpected visits.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
This gets put some of the most embedded scents! I love the fresh scent too! Can be bought at a lot of places too!
Erica B.
Really gets those kitchen spots up easily. Breaks through the grease and grime. Makes my floors shiny and clean.
joselyne f.
Aparte de dejar él suelo mas blanco y limpio me gusta porque no es tan fuerte él aroma que tiene es fácil de usar
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is my best friend with floor cleaning especially in our bathroom and kitchen. Great with grease and stains.
Cassandra R.
Weslaco, TX
I love this product, it makes my house smell amazing after we finished cleaning it. The odor it leaves is great
Christine K.
Santa Cruz, CA
This gets rid of tuff grease! A must have in my kitchen and for my grill! Ge5s rid of grease on all my surfaces
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?