Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #3 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

• Quiero probarlo a ver como me va voy a comprar un... Be the first to answer!
  • This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't ...1 Answers
  • I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this w...1 Answers
Sara F.
Merom, IN
This works wonders for my laminate floors! I use it every other day too keep them looking great and smelling fresh.
Oksana D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Mar Itzel S.
Mesquite, TX
Perfect to use in kitchen and restroom. Tough stains no problem!!! Be stain free with this without the nasty smell
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
This seems to do the job, used it on my oven and leaves it nice and clean. It's a good product and worth the money
m r.
This floor cleaner works as you would expect it but there are cheaper alternatives that work the same. scent is ok
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
It leaves everything white it also disinfects everything you won't catch no cold also don't use Clorox around kids
Helen R.
Gaston, SC
Great product to use in the kitchen where the grease from cooking clings to the floor. Gets it up with no issues.
Kaylee M.
my dad loves using this stuff for his garage! he picks this over everything he’s ever gotten! i highly recommend!
Delanie G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Clorox floor cleaner and devreaser is amazing! It really gets the job done!i will definitely be purchasing again!
Alejandra G.
Hialeah, FL
It really works, you all should buy this cause it's good and easy to find and it's no expensive, go and find it!
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?