Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

James Eduard O.
My fiance uses this all the time to clean the hpuse5, clean the kitchen, bathroom and she said it works perfectly.
Brittany W.
Ricetown, KY
breaks through grease instantly I love this product and recommend to others it really does do its job fantasticly.
m r.
This floor cleaner works as you would expect it but there are cheaper alternatives that work the same. scent is ok
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
This seems to do the job, used it on my oven and leaves it nice and clean. It's a good product and worth the money
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
It leaves everything white it also disinfects everything you won't catch no cold also don't use Clorox around kids
Sara F.
Merom, IN
This works wonders for my laminate floors! I use it every other day too keep them looking great and smelling fresh.
Diana C.
Tracy, CA
It's great!! It removes all of the grease and stains off the floor and on the counter tops as well as on the stove
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Really gets those kitchen spots up easily. Breaks through the grease and grime. Makes my floors shiny and clean.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC
Great product to use in the kitchen where the grease from cooking clings to the floor. Gets it up with no issues.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?