Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by leyra e.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by miguelina f.Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate uploaded by Erika S.

BY CLOROX #7 in Floor Cleaners

Lifts grease out of porous quarry tile and grout. Removes slippery grease to improve safety. No rinse required - leaves no stickiness or residue. Light, pleasant scent for use around customers. Application: Floor Applicable Material: Tile Ceramic Porcelain Grout.COX30892. 30892. Clorox Clorox Floor Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate. see more...

Bianca C.
I use this at work (restaurant/bed and breakfast) and I love it! Easy first place next to regular bleach and vinegar.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Great cleanser! Clorox is a great cleaning brand! It has always been my favorite and this product gets the job done.
James Eduard O.
My fiance uses this all the time to clean the hpuse5, clean the kitchen, bathroom and she said it works perfectly.
Shanta Y.
Newnan, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It disinfect everything,I love this product, my family has always used this brand, you should try it if you haven't
asly p.
Muy buen producto, multinacional y de muy buena calidad. accesible y fácil de cargar aunque su olor es muy fuerte.
Mar Itzel S.
Mesquite, TX
Perfect to use in kitchen and restroom. Tough stains no problem!!! Be stain free with this without the nasty smell
Daisy F.
Houston , TX
Working at a restaurant, you need to have degreaser in hand always! this is what we use on a regular and it cleanes
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
This seems to do the job, used it on my oven and leaves it nice and clean. It's a good product and worth the money
Nicole T.
Northfield
Works great! It leaves my floors clean and fresh smelling. I put it in a spray bottle and spray the floor them mop.
shatavia b.
Opa Locka, FL
Smell is overwhelming but product works fine.I probably wont buy again. Price isn't that bad. The amount is a lot.
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does it have a strong bleach smell? And will it bleach clothes and stuff?
Candice N.
Stilwell, OK
Does this have a really harsh bleach smell? And will it bleach my clothes, rags, and other material?
Julie G.
This picture is the first that I've seen this product. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart. Any idea where I can buy this at?
Shaketria G.
Texarkana , TX
I have been looking for a good degreaser. Can someone tell me how good this one works?
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I need to clean the rack on my stove and was wondering how this would be or is there something that some one would recommend?